- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioBosch PXX875D67E Hood & Cooktop - Black£2,749.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE Delivery
Brand Bosch Product Code PXX875D67E Alt Codes
EAN: Black - 4242005192540
Colour Black Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 32.7 kg Dimensions W: 816mm x H: 0mm x D: 527mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403
bosch Serie 8, Induction hob with integrated ventilation system, 80cm
- Venting Cooktop Induction
- Profile trim (front facette with side trim)
- DirectSelect Premium touch control
- HomeConnect enabled
- PerfectCook sensor ready (sensor sold seperately)
- PerfectFry sensor with 5 temperature settings
- 2 Flex zones
- MoveMode: MoveMode (3 levels)
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Keep warm function
- Electronic display, red
- Timer for all zones Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use Count up timer per cooktop
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 190 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Connected load: 7.4 KW
- Cable included
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 223 x 816 x 527 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 223 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm (Installation in thinner worktops is also possible with the spare part: 626792)
Integrated ventilation downdraft system
- Induction cooktop with fully integrated high-performance downdraft extractor.
- Aesthetically integrated fully flush air intake design with floating, heat resistant glass ceramics element for free movement and placement of cookware.
- Automatic switch-on of ventilation system when a cooking zone is used.
- Sensor-based and cooktop-based, fully-automatic adjustment of power levels via advanced algorithm for maximum convenience.
- 3 possible sensitivity modes of algorithm for maximum convenience (Low-noise oriented, balanced, performance-oriented).
- Automatic delayed shut-off after cooking to erase residual odors after cooking (in specific ultra low-noise fan level, 12min in ducted extraction, 30min in recirculated extraction, can be shut-off manually).
- Manual control possible via DirectSelect Premium touch control.
- Convenient one-hand removal of unit via floating glass ceramics handle.
- Integrated, large-scale, high performance stainless-steel grease filters with 12 filtration layers and one black top layer for enhanced aesthetical integration. Grease filtration efficiency of 94 %.
- All parts of the unit are easy-to-clean, fully dishwasher safe and heat resistant.
- (Upper) Liquid collector unit with 200ml of capacity for standard accidental spillages or cooking condensate.
- Powerful drainage system for spillages that exceed 200ml of liquids.
- Liquid safety collector with additional capacity of 700ml for more severe accidental situations. Dishwasher safe. Easily accessible and detachable from below.
- Overall capturing capacity of 900ml (200ml + 700ml).
- Watertight motor system.
- Extraction performance in ducted extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 154 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 622 m3/h .
- Extraction performance in recirculated extraction (according to EN 61591): min. normal setting 150 m3/h , max. normal setting 500 m3/h , max. Boost-/Intensive setting 615 m3/h.
- Noise level in ducted extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3): min. normal setting 42 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 69 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 74 dB re 1 pW.
- Noise level in recirculated extraction (Sound power level according to EN 60704-3. ): min. normal setting 41 dB re 1 pW, max. normal setting 68 dB re 1 pW, max. Boost-/Intensive setting 72 dB re 1 pW.
- Grease filter efficiency (according to EN 61591) 94 %.
- Energy Efficiency Class: B (at a range of energy efficiency classes from A+++ to D).
- Fluid Dynamic Efficiency: A .
- Average energy consumption: 57 .
- Grease filtration effciency class: B .
- Noise min. normal setting & max. normal setting: 42 dB & 69 dB .
- Optimised odour reduction performance for cooking applications with complex odour molecules (e.g. fish).
- Large scale filter surface with high odour reduction capabilities.
- Lifetime of 360 hours of cooking (non-regenerative).
- Low-noise filters with optimised psycho-acoustics.
- Easy-to-access and easy-to-remove from above.
- Saturation indications for cleanAir odour filter via user interface notification and via the HomeConnect app with a convenient replenishment re-order option (replenishment cleanAir filter set HEZ9VRCR0).
- All performance data is preliminary and based on latest test results with advanced prototypes and will be updated with tests from final products.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Bosch PXX875D67E in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood & Cooktop for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Bosch PXX875D67E comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Bosch appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Bosch appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Bosch PXX875D67E anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.