- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMercury FM900 Canopy Hood - Stainless Steel£749.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThis built-in 90cm wide stainless-steel cooker hood will do a great job of keeping your kitchen air clean while you cook, while its A rating for energy efficiency keeps the running cost low. There's three speeds, plus a temporary booster mode, which powerfully clear cooking odours, vapours and grease from the air at rates up to 787m3 per hour. Two LED lights provide useful task lighting over your hob.
Brand Mercury Product Code FM900 Alt Codes
EAN: Stainless Steel - 05028683105015
Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 53.7 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £8.055 per year Noise DB 62 db Integration Type Built-In Extraction Rate 507 m3/h Warranty 3 Years Weight 12 kg Dimensions W: 900mm x H: 280mm x D: 292mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£749.00£749.00£749.00
Mercury 90cm Wide Built-In Extraction Canopy
- Airflow range: 237-787 M³/H
- Noise Level range: 43-70 db
- Dishwasher Safe Metal Grease Filters
- The Extractor Has 6 Illuminated Push Buttons Controls
- Two 2.6 Watt Integrated Bright Natural White Led Spotlights
- 10 Minute Delay Shutdown Mode To Clear Residual Fumes.
- Auto Fan Off If No Operator Action For 4 Hours
- Grease Filter Timer Warning After 30 Hours Of Use
- Supplied For Extraction Use (Falcon Recirculation Kit Available As Optional Extra)
- Speed I: 70 W
- Speed Ii: 120 W
- Speed Iii: 180 W
- Speed I: 43.7 Db
- Speed Ii: 53.5 Db
- Speed Iii: 62.4 Db
- Intensive: 70.7 Db
The Mercury FM900 Built-In hood is a powerful extractor canopy and features a variable speed centrifugal fan, removable air filters and integral spotlights for superior, highly effective hob illumination. A perfect match for the sleek, contemporary lines of the Mercury range cooker.
- Speed I: 299 Pa
- Speed Ii: 470 Pa
- Speed Iii: 540 Pa
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Mercury FM900 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Mercury FM900 comes with a 3 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Mercury appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Mercury appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Mercury FM900 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.