- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioFisher & Paykel DD60SHTI9 Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£940.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryWith a SmartDrive wash mechanism, fewer moving parts allows for more dishes and greater reliability. DishDrawer dishwashers can be installed at bench height into existing cabinetry, both convenient and practical. With nine wash options, each load will be comprehensively cleaned and cared for, from soiled pans to crystal glasses. Seamlessly installed, this subtle dishwasher will quietly deliver perfect wash results for many years.
Brand Fisher & Paykel Product Code DD60SHTI9 Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 166 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £24.9 per year Noise DB 46 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 5 Years Dimensions W: 599mm x H: 454mm x D: 571mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£940.00£940.00£940.00
Fisher & Paykel series 9 Fully Integrated Single Dishdrawer™ Dishwasher, Fully Integrated
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 45.4 x 59.9 x 57.1 cm
- Colour: Fully Integrated (behind cabinetry door)
- Control Type: Touch
- Display: LED
- Internal Wash Selector
- Model: Single Dishdrawer™
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 166 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.59 kWh
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2240 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 8 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Accomodates Long Stemmed Glassware
- Water Softener
- Number of Wash Programmes: 15
- Number of Temperatures: 3
- Delcate Eco
- Delicate Extra Dry
- Delicate Quick
- Fast Eco
- Fast Extra Dry
- Heavy Eco
- Heavy Extra Dry
- Heavy Quick
- Heavy Sanitise
- Number of Wash Options: 3
- Extra Dry
- Child Lock
- Fault Indicator
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
Slide your DishDrawer™ Dishwasher into an existing kitchen space or integrate into kitchen cabinetry, for a seamless look whilst delivering superior dish care.
Ease of use
DishDrawer™ Dishwashers are as easy to open and close as kitchen drawers and can be conveniently positioned at bench height for ease of loading and minimal bending. Flexible racking allows you to make adjustments to fit in a variety of dishes.
Quick, Sanitise and Extra Dry options
The Quick wash modifier delivers a faster wash while maintaining performance. The Sanitise option provides extra protection killing 99.9% of bacteria in the final rinse. The Extra Dry setting is perfect for plastic dishes.
Knock to pause
These DishDrawer™ Dishwashers have a knock to pause function. A knock on the front panel will pause the dishwasher which can be re-started again by using the start/play button.
Running at a very low decibel rate, these DishDrawer™ Dishwashers do their job without making a fuss. The combination of intelligent technology and simple mechanics means greater reliability and excellent wash performance.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Fisher&Paykel DD60SHTI9 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Fisher&Paykel DD60SHTI9 comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Fisher & Paykel appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Fisher&Paykel appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Fisher&Paykel DD60SHTI9 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.