Wolf Professional 762mm Gas Cooktop - Lpg
- 4 Cooking Zones
- Burner Large: 5.3 Kw
- Burner Medium: 3.5 Kw
- Burners Small: 2 X 2.7 Kw
- LPG Model
- Dual-Stacked, Sealed Burners For Precise Control And Easy Cleanup.
- Flame Recognition And Automatic Reignition For Safety And Ease Of Use.
- True Simmer Setting On All Burners Prevents Scorching.
- Illuminated, Cool-To-Touch Knobs For User-Friendly
- Seamless Stainless Steel Burner Pan: Cleanup Is Simple, Thanks To The One-Piece Stainless Steel Burner Pan.
- Individual Spark Ignition System: Each Burner Has A Sensor That Detects If The Flame Has Gone Out While You're Cooking And Automatically Re-Ignites It Electronically.
- Porcelain-Coated, Cast-Iron Burner Grates
- Continuous Cast-Iron Grates With A Matte Black, Porcelain Finish Let You Slide Pots Easily On And Off Heat, Or From One Burner To Another.
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Electrical Load: 0.5 Amp
- Electrical Connection: 13 Amp
Our new line of professional gas cooktops is highlighted by signature design elements and performance features that have made Wolf a hallmark of chef-style kitchens. The 762mm professional gas cooktop offers four dual-stacked, sealed burners with a patented two-tiered design that gives cooks greater control over a wide range of heat output, from 5.3kW for restaurant-quality sears and fast boil times to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering of sauces, soups and other delicate foods.
The single piece of stainless steel that makes up the seamless burner pan also serves as the backdrop for four signature Wolf red control knobs with LED indicator lights - black and brushed stainless steel knobs are also available. The refined professional look is accented by laser-etched graphics on the control panel and porcelain-coated cast iron grates.
PATENTED DUAL-STACKED SEALED BURNERS
Bring new dimensions of control to your cooking. Wolf's dual-stacked burner design, with two tiers of flame ports, bring the flame closer to (or further away from) the cooking vessel to deliver the right heat for the task at hand.
SIGNATURE WOLF CONTROLS
Wolf professional gas cooktops feature our signature red knobs - black or brushed stainless knobs are also available- set against a stainless steel control panel with laser-etched graphics and LED indicator lights.
SIMMER AND MELT
The lower tier of the Wolf dual-stacked burner provides a range of precision control down to the merest breath of flame, capably maintaining the ultra-low Kw you need to splendidly melt chocolate or cheese and confidently keep homemade sauces and soups at the ideal simmer for hours.
The most powerful burner on a Wolf gas cooktop ever. Boil even larger stock pots of water 25 percent faster than with earlier models.
BUILT TO LAST
Hand-made in the USA, Sub-Zero outperforms and outlasts. Built to last 20+ years, we use only superior grade components. Every single unit is rigorously tested before it’s released from our factory. Our engineers perform intense reliability testing to indentify. potential problem areas, before they show up in your home, all with the goal of making every Sub-Zero last not just for years but for decades.
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Wolf appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Wolf appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Wolf ICBCG304P-S-LP anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.