- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioZanussi ZOCND7X1 Built In Single Oven Electric - Stainless Steel£409.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryBring the bakery experience home with this exceptional PlusSteam multifunction oven from Zanussi. When the shallow 250ml capacity embossment at the bottom of the cavity is filled with water, the water will evaporate and create a humid atmosphere, perfect for helping dough rise and ensuring fluffy bread with crunchy crusts. For cleaning convenience, catalytic coatings to the back fan cover of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220°C the grease residue is burned away.
Brand Zanussi Product Code ZOCND7X1 Alt Codes
EAN: Stainless Steel - 7332543739684
Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating View Energy Label Electrical Requirements Plug In (Requires Plug & Cable) Primary Oven Size 72 litres Integration Type Built-In Warranty 1 Year Weight 31 kg Dimensions W: 594mm x H: 594mm x D: 568mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£409.00£409.00£409.00
Zanussi Series 20 FanCook Single Oven With Catalytic Cleaning
- 250ml Cavity Embossment (Fill With Water)
- 5 Shelf Positions
- Cavity Coating: Grey Enamel
- Cooling Fan
- Fast Heat Up
- Interior Lighting
- LED Digital Display
- Temperature Range: 50°C - 275°C
- Number of Cooking Functions: 7
- Conventional Cooking
- Moist Fan Baking
- Pizza Function
- True Fan Cooking
- Turbo Grilling
- Grill/Roasting Pan
- Wire Shelf
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Noise: 45 dB
- Required Fuse: 13 A
- Voltage: 220-240 V
Get perfectly even oven results with Multi-level cooking. An additional heating ring promises even cooking across all three levels. Which is great for cooking more favourite dishes at the same time.
PlusSteam lets you bring the bakery experience home. When the shallow cavity at the bottom of the oven is filled with water, evaporation will begin thanks to the dedicated heating elements. Which helps dough rise and makes for fluffy insides and crunchy crusts.
The oven has special Catalytic Cleaning liners on the walls, which clean it while switched on. High temperatures let the surface absorb splatters and residue, to stop the oven getting greasy. So you won’t have scour or scrub after cooking.
Even Convection Cooking
The hot air generated inside the oven during cooking is moved around with a fan, so all your dishes receive the same amount of heat. This lets the oven heat up faster, which means you’ll get the same results using 20% lower temperatures, saving time and using less energy.
The LED display takes all the guesswork out of choosing a temperature, able to suggest heats based on whichever cooking function you select. But if you like being in control, you can still adjust temperatures if and when needed, and set start and stop times.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Zanussi ZOCND7X1 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Single Built In Oven for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Zanussi ZOCND7X1 comes with a 1 year warranty and, for an additional £69, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Zanussi appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Zanussi appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Zanussi ZOCND7X1 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.