- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWolf ICBDF486G Range Cooker Dual Fuel - Stainless Steel£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateThe Wolf ICBDF486G offers the best of both worlds. Featuring six patented dual stacked gas burners, you also get to choose from a range of surface options such as a French top, charbroiler or griddle; all designed to provide superb cooking. Below, a Wolf dual convection oven provides 10 cooking modes accommodating all your cooking needs and gives you ultimate control. This model includes a versatile 5.6kW griddle/teppanyaki.
Brand Wolf Product Code ICBDF486G Colour Stainless Steel Primary Oven Size 111 litres Secondary Oven Size 61 litres Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 2 Years Weight 295 kg Dimensions W: 1216mm x H: 937mm x D: 749mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£16,359.00
Wolf 1219mm Dual Fuel Range Cooker With 6 Burners And 279mm Infrared Griddle
- Cobalt Blue, Porcelain Oven Interior
- Hydraulic, Load Bearing Dampened Door
- Large Viewing, Triple-Pane Window And Dual Halogen Interior Lights
- Red, Black Or Stainless Steel Control Knobs With Infinite Control
- 2 X Pyrolitic Self-Cleaning Ovens (52 Litre And 98 Litre)
- Delayed Start, Timed Cook And Sabbath Features
- Digital Temperature Probe
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Oven Rack
- Full Width Cobalt Blue Baking Tray
- Hidden Bake Element And Recessed Broil Element
- Oven Grill
- Six-Level Rack Guides With Two Adjustable Oven Racks
- Automatic Flame Re-Ignition
- Burner Large: 5 X 4.6 (Kw)
- Burners Small: 1 X 2.7 (Kw)
- Flame Recognition
- Infrared Teppan Yaki: 5.6 (Kw)
- True Simmer Setting On All Burners, Melt Setting On The Smallest Burner.
DUAL CONVECTION - A WOLF INNOVATION
- 3 Phase Compatible
- Door Clearance: 495 (Mm)
- Electrical Connection: 40 (Amp)
- Electrical Load: 35 (Amp)
- Energy Class: E/F Large, C/D Small
- Star K Certified
- Transport Weight: 295 (Kg)
- Voltage: 220-240 (V)
Use dual convection for virtually any baking, roasting, or broiling you do. You'll see (and taste) levels of consistency and guesswork-free precision you never knew were possible. That's because of an innovative technology, exclusive to Wolf, that uses two fans and multiple heating elements to control heat and airflow more precisely and produce more uniform temperature without the hot and cool spots common with less sophisticated single convection systems. Bake three racks of cookies without even having to rotate the trays.
10 COOKING MODES
Most ovens treat different cooking processes - baking and roasting, a pie or a prime rib - as if they were the same. Far from it. The Wolf dual convection oven offers 10 cooking modes, so every preparation you create gets exactly the heat and airflow it needs for delicious results. Select a mode such as convection roast, enter a temperature with the control knob or keypad, and voila. Deliciousness is on the way...
DUAL STACKED BURNERS
Look closely at the gas burners on a Wolf dual fuel range. They're called dual-stacked, sealed burners. See the two tiers of flame ports? One delivers higher heat; the other comes on for lower heat settings. Turn it way up for high-kW searing heat. Twist that red knob the other way and you can instantly have the merest breath of flame for simmering without boiling and melting without scorching. And the continuum of control you have in between - it's like nothing you've ever cooked with before.
A BREEZE TO CLEAN
The "sealed" part of dual-stacked, sealed burners refers to the burners' setting within a sealed drip pan. Sloshes and spills stay right there for fast, easy cleanups.
The infrared griddle operates at 5.6kW. It is thermostatically controlled, which means once the set temperature is reached, the heat cycles to hold that temperature. Perfect for pancakes, breakfasts, steaks, chicken and pretty much anything else you care to cook on it.
This product, along with many other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances are certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant by Star-K Kosher Certification. Certified appliances meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org
We are currently offering delivery on the Wolf ICBDF486G in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Range Cooker for £50 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Wolf ICBDF486G comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section