- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWolf ICBCSO30PM-S-PH Built In Steam Combi Oven - Stainless Steel£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryThe M Series Professional Convection Steam Oven helps you create healthy, versatile and fast food. Choose the cooking option, combining steam and convection, that’s ideal for your dish. You can also sauté, boil and simmer, as on a cooktop. You can even bake, roast and fry without oil. Wolf convection steam ovens’ large water reservoir means you can install them anywhere – no plumbing needed.
Brand Wolf Product Code ICBCSO30PM-S-PH Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating Electrical Requirements Hardwired (Cable Included) Primary Oven Size 51 litres Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 759mm x H: 454mm x D: 548mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£5,709.00
Wolf Steam Oven In Stainless Steel Professional M Series
- Fully Automatic Cooking For Particular Foods And Recipes
- Customise Your Settings Or Choose Full User Control
- Temperature Probe
- Multiple Pans And Rack Positions
- Delayed Star
- 1 Litre Tank Capacity No Direct Water Line Is Needed
- 2 Wire Oven Racks
- 1 Solid Pan 451mm X 25mm X 281mm
- 1 Perforated Pan 451mm X 25mm X 281mm
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Steam Mode
- Reheat Mode
- Auto Steam Bake Mode
- Convection Mode
- Convection Humid Mode
- Convection Steam Mode
- Gourmet Mode
- Slow Roast Mode
- Recipes Mode
- Keep Warm Mode
Fast, versatile, healthy cooking — simply delicious. Choose the cooking option combining steam and convection that’s ideal for your dish. Steam vegetables to retain up to 22% more vitamins than convectional cooking, or use a convection mode to prepare multiple dishes at once without worrying about odour or flavour transfer.
- Electrical Connection: 20 Amp
- Heating Element: 2200 Watt
- Interior Dimensions: 454 x 280 x 400 mm
- Voltage: 220-240 V
Healthier and More Nutritious...Secrets of Steam Cooks have long appreciated the way steam cooking preserves nutrients and keeps foods moist. The Wolf convection steam oven makes steam do so much more.
Wolf steam convection does things you’ve never thought possible. Perfect, fluffy couscous without butter. A richly browned roast chicken that’s the juiciest you’ve ever tasted. Crusts that glisten without an egg wash.
Like several appliances in one...Guesswork? Gone.
Meals that used to require multiple appliances, and multiple pots and pans, can now be prepared beautifully with just one. The automatic modes and customised manual functions eliminate guesswork.
Pre-heating is extremely fast; your meal is ready that much quicker. There simply has never been a more versatile cooking instrument.
Wolf convection steam ovens’ large water reservoir means you can install them anywhere — no plumbing needed. The 762mm M series Professional convection steam oven is an ideal complement to Wolf’s Professional M series oven. Design elements such as handles and frames match, and both ovens may be installed flush with your cabinetry if you wish.
We are currently offering delivery on the Wolf ICBCSO30PM-S-PH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Single Built In Oven for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Wolf ICBCSO30PM-S-PH comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section