- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWolf ICBSO30TM-S-TH Built In Single Oven Electric - Stainless Steel£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateEstimation is a thing of the past with the Wolf 762mm M Series Built In Single Oven. The Dual VertiCross™ system is their most advanced dual convection ever, rapidly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat throughout. A choice of precision cooking modes helps you to create the perfect dish every time. The ICBSO30TM/S/TH Built In Transitional Single Oven’s design includes a stainless steel finish and LCD touch panel display.
Brand Wolf Product Code ICBSO30TM-S-TH Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating Electrical Requirements Hardwired (Cable Included) Primary Oven Size 125 litres Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 124 kg Dimensions W: 759mm x H: 724mm x D: 606mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£5,999.00
Wolf Built-In M Series Transitional Single Oven 76cm Stainless Steel With Tubular Handle
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Convection Roast
- Dual Verticross™ Convection System
- Self-Cleaning Ovens
- Full-Extension Racks Allow Easy Access To Foods
- Spring And Damper Door Hinge System For Smooth Opening And Closing
- Colour Touchscreen Controls
- Easily Monitor Progress Inside
- Quiet-Close Doors
- Standard Or Flush Inset Installation
- Pyrolitic Self-Cleaning
- Oven Grill
Is there a signature dish you’ve never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 762mm M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You’re in culinary heaven.
- Electrical Load: 22 Amp
- Electrical Connection: 30 Amp
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
- Oven 1 Interior: 640 X 424 X 462 (Wxhxd)
- Door Clearance: 543mm
The Dual VertiCross™ system is our most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
M series boasts Wolf’s sleekest and most full-featured ovens yet. Available in a variety of styles and sizes, M series ovens seamlessly integrate into any kitchen.
The four new distinct styles of the M series ovens give you the option to choose products that cohesively fit your specific kitchen design.
Contemporary Stainless Steel: Its stainless steel handleless design co-ordinates with Wolf contemporary products, while providing a flush-inset installation option, available in single or double 762mm widths.
Contemporary Black Glass: The minimalist, handle-less design, black glass and a colour LCD touch panel create a sleek look. Offered in single or double 762mm widths.
Transitional: Available in single and double 762mm width, this design can easily integrate into any kitchen design. Transitional ovens are stainless with tubular handles and come with a full-colour LCD touch-panel display.
Professional: Available in single or double 762 mm width. Professional models are stainless with professional handles and combine the LCD touch panel display with control knobs. Signature red knobs are standard; black and stainless knobs are also available.
Wolf's ICBSO30TM/S/TH Transitional single oven offers a 125 litre oven, with Dual VertiCross™ system, in a classic design which can easily integrate with any kitchen style.
We are currently offering delivery on the Wolf ICBSO30TM-S-TH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Single Built In Oven for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Wolf ICBSO30TM-S-TH comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section