- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWolf ICBSO30CM-B Built In Single Oven Electric - Black£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryThe Wolf 762mm M Series Built In Single Oven ensures precision cooking for even the most challenging of dishes. The Dual VertiCross™ system is their most advanced dual convection ever, quickly filling the oven cavity with uniform heat throughout. The intuitive cooking modes ensure that every meal you bring to the table is delicious. The ICBSO30CM/B Contemporary Single Oven is a minimalist, handle-less design with black glass and a colour LCD touch panel.
Brand Wolf Product Code ICBSO30CM-B Colour Black Energy Rating Electrical Requirements Hardwired (Cable Included) Primary Oven Size 125 litres Integration Type Built-In Warranty 5 Years Weight 124 kg Dimensions W: 759mm x H: 724mm x D: 584mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£6,299.00
Wolf Built-In M Series Contemporary Single Oven 76cm Black Glass, Handleless
- 10 Cooking Modes
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Bake Stone (Needs Accessory)
- Dehydration (Needs Accessory)
- Colour Touchscreen Controls
- Easily Monitor Progress Inside
- Quiet-Close Doors
- Standard Or Flush Inset Installation
- Pyrolytic Self-Cleaning
- Spring And Damper Door Hinge System For Smooth Opening And Closing Of The Door
- Dual Verticross™ Convection System: Supplies Two Corner Column Fans For Best Heat Saturation And Distribution
- Oven Grill
- Electrical Load: 22 Amp
- Electrical Connection: 30 Amp
- Heating Elements: 4
- Oven Interior Dimensions In Mm: 640 X 424 X 462 (Wxhxd)
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
BUILT-IN M SERIES CONTEMPORARY BLACK GLASS SINGLE OVEN
- Full-Ext Ball Bearing Rack (Part Number: 823255)
- Oven Rack (Part Number: 823256)
- Oven Rack Set (Part Number: 823257)
- Dehydration Rack Set (Part Number: 823247)
- 762 Mm Baking Sheet (Part Number: 823269)
- Grill Pan (Part Number: 819377)
- Multi-Function Pan (Part Number: 823266)
- Temperature Probe (Part Number: 823261)
- Bake Stone Kit (Part Number: 823244)
- Dual Installation Kit - Single Oven Only (Part Number: 826001)
Is there a signature dish you’ve never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 762mm M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You’re in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is our most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
M series boasts Wolf’s sleekest and most full-featured ovens yet. Available in a variety of styles and sizes, M series ovens seamlessly integrate into any kitchen.
The four new distinct styles of the M series ovens give you the option to choose products that cohesively fit your specific kitchen design.
Contemporary Stainless Steel: Its stainless steel handleless design co-ordinates with Wolf contemporary products, while providing a flush-inset installation option, available in single or double 762mm widths.
Contemporary Black Glass: The minimalist, handle-less design, black glass and a colour LCD touch panel create a sleek look. Offered in single or double 762mm widths.
Transitional: Available in single and double 762mm width, this design can easily integrate into any kitchen design. Transitional ovens are stainless with tubular handles and come with a full-colour LCD touch-panel display.
Professional: Available in single or double 762 mm width. Professional models are stainless with professional handles and combine the LCD touch panel display with control knobs. Signature red knobs are standard; black and stainless knobs are also available.
Wolf's ICBSO30CM/B contemporary black glass single oven offers a 125 litre capacity oven, with Dual VertiCross™ system, in a sleek black glass, handleless design.
BLACK GLASS HANDLE-LESS DESIGN
Its sleek black glass handle-less design co-ordinates with Wolf contemporary products, while providing a true flush-inset installation option for your wall oven.
DUAL VERTICROSS CONVECTION FOR CONSISTENT HEAT ACROSS ALL RACKS
No need to adjust racks or rotate pans - our advanced dual convection system delivers the most consistent cooking ever. Two corner column fans with parallel vertical heating elements work in concert to provide just the right heat and airflow for any dish. Expect faster pre-heating through improved heat saturation and distribution, for delicious results sooner than you thought.
MORE USABLE INTERIOR SPACE
At 125 litres per oven, it's our most spacious built-in oven ever, to accommodate multiple dishes at the same time. Or a larger bird and more trimmings during the holiday season.
10 COOKING MODES FOR PREDICTABLY DELICIOUS RESULTS
Precisely control heat and airflow, providing just the right cooking environment for everything from braised short ribs to empanadas to classic chocolate chip cookies. 10 modes are Convection, Bake, Roast, Broil, Convection Roast, Gourmet, Proof, Warm, Dehydrate and Bake-Stone.
GOURMET FEATURE FOR FOOLPROOF MEALS
With Wolf Gourmet, a menu of almost 50 presets automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy, from pork tenderloin to lasagna to double-crusted cherry pie. Gourmet tells you the proper rack position, sets the right cooking mode, even adjusts temperature on its own. You just sit back and wait for a perfectly prepared dish.
This product, along with many other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances are certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant by Star-K Kosher Certification. Certified appliances meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions.
BUILT TO LAST
Hand-made in the USA, Sub-Zero outperforms and outlasts. Built to last 20+ years, we use only superior grade components. Every single unit is rigorously tested before it’s released from our factory. Our engineers perform intense reliability testing to indentify. potential problem areas, before they show up in your home, all with the goal of making every Sub-Zero last not just for years but for decades.
We are currently offering delivery on the Wolf ICBSO30CM-B in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Single Built In Oven for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Wolf ICBSO30CM-B comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section