- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWolf ICBCI365C-B Induction Hob - Black£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryWolf Induction Cooktops heat cookware instantaneously and deliver maximum control at both low and high temperatures, all on a cool, secure cooking surface. Wolf Induction Cooktops are 90-95% energy efficient as all heat is directed straight to the pan. Backlit white LED touch controls make for easy use and control. The durable glass design hides any unattractive scratches. The ICBCI365C/B offers five highly efficient, low energy induction elements with bridging feature for over-sized pans.
Brand Wolf Product Code ICBCI365C-B Colour Black Electrical Requirements Hardwired (Cable Included) Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 914mm x H: 64mm x D: 533mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£2,949.00
Wolf 914mm Wide Contemporary Induction 5 Burner Cooktop
- One Large Element: Diameter - 267mm; Power - 2600w / 3700w (Boost)
- Four Medium Elements: Diameter - 203mm; Power - 2100w / 3000w (Boost)
- Unique Bridging Feature For Even Greater Flexibility
- Lock Mode—Cooktop Will Be Locked So That No Elements Can Be Turned On
- Universal Off Turns All Elements Off
- Countdown Timer With 1 To 99 Minute Range
- Flexible Cooking Configurations For A Large Variety Of Pan Sizes And Dish Preparation
- Illuminated White Led Sliding Touch Controls Provide Clean And Clear Feedback
- Flush Installation
WOLF 914MM CONTEMPORARY INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Electrical Load: 48 Amp
- Electrical Connection: 50 Amp
Wolf's new line of induction cooktops heats cookware instantly and delivers precise control at both high and low end, all on a cool, safe cooking surface. Sear, saute, simmer with complete confidence. Now offered in two distinct designs, four different sizing options, including a 91cm model with unique bridge feature that accomodates over-sized pots and pans. Induction cooking has been used for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. They are 90-95% energy efficient; as a result, no heat is wasted because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. With Wolf’s framed induction cooktops the classic stainless steel trim co-ordinates with other Sub-Zero & Wolf appliances, while the subtly patterned glass design, hides any unsightly scratches. The ICBCI365C/B offers 5 highly efficient, low energy induction elements, with a unique bridging feature for even greater flexibility.
Flush installation meets with the sleekest of designs
SAFE AND EASY-TO-CLEAN
Black Ceran glass ceramic surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat. Cookware sensing—elements will not be energised without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface, while the temperature limiter ensures the safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded. The hot-surface indicator lights in the control panel, when required.
HIGH EFFICIENCY, LOW ENERGY
Energy efficient induction technology heats the cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface. Four high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control Maximum element power: 2 x 1800 W with 3000 W boost and 2 x 1200 W. Hi-Power mode boosts the power on the 1800 W elements by diverting power from the adjacent element, when you need it.
True Simmer setting on two elements for holding stews and sauces below boiling. Unique to Wolf - Melt setting on two elements is so gentle it removes the need for a bain marie when melting chocolate directly in the pan. Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume.
BUILT TO LAST
Hand-made in the USA, Sub-Zero outperforms and outlasts. Built to last 20+ years, we use only superior grade components. Every single unit is rigorously tested before it’s released from our factory. Our engineers perform intense reliability testing to indentify. potential problem areas, before they show up in your home, all with the goal of making every Sub-Zero last not just for years but for decades.
We are currently offering delivery on the Wolf ICBCI365C-B in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hob Electric for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Wolf ICBCI365C-B comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section