- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWestin HARTER-60-I Wall Mounted Hood - Stainless Steel / Black Glass£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Westin Product Code HARTER-60-I Colour Stainless Steel / Black Glass Energy Rating Noise DB 62 db Integration Type Built-In Extraction Rate 453 m3/h Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 600mm x H: 575mm x D: 450mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£1,839.00
Westin Harter 600mm With Internal Motor Option
- 6.5w Natural White Led Lighting
- 3 Speeds and A Booster Power Level
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Normal Use): 453 M³/H
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Using Booster): 766 M³/H
- Maximum Noise Level (Normal Use): 62 dB
- Maximum Noise Level (Using Booster): 71 dB
- Airflow range: 250-766 M³/H
- Noise Level range: 49-71 db
- Adjustable Height: 580mm Unit Or 890–1100mm With Chimney
- Aluminium Mesh Grease Filter (Dishwasher Proof)
- Duct Position: Top Or Rear
- Duct Size: 150mm
- Motor Type: Internal Motor
Customisation - Westin Bespoke
We are currently offering delivery on the Westin HARTER-60-I in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Westin HARTER-60-I comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section