- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioWestin CACHE-MODULAR Canopy Hood - Stainless Steel£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Westin Product Code CACHE-MODULAR Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating Noise DB 62 db Integration Type Built-In Extraction Rate 531 m3/h Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 550mm x H: 280mm x D: 292mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£709.00
Westin Cache Modular Canopy Hood
- 2.6w Natural White Led Lighting X 2
- 3 Speeds and A Booster Power Level
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Normal Use): 531 M³/H
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Using Booster): 761 M³/H
- Maximum Noise Level (Normal Use): 62 dB
- Maximum Noise Level (Using Booster): 70 dB
- Airflow range: 245-761 M³/H
- Noise Level range: 46-70 db
- Adjustable Height: 60mm Unit Plus 570–990mm Chimney
- Aluminium Mesh Grease Filter (Dishwasher Proof)
- Duct Position: Top
- Duct Size: 150mm
- Motor Option: Internal Motor
We are currently offering delivery on the Westin CACHE-MODULAR in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Westin CACHE-MODULAR comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section