- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSub Zero ICBID-30RP Built In Larder Fridge - Integrated£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Sub Zero Product Code ICBID-30RP Colour Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 119 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £17.85 per year Fridge Capacity 138 Litres Noise DB 42 db Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 95 kg Dimensions W: 762mm x H: 876mm x D: 610mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£5,649.00
Sub-Zero 762mm Wide Integrated Undercounter Refrigerator Drawers
Air Purification System
- Many Fresh Foods Emit Ethylene Gas, A Natural Compound That Hastens Spoilage. Sub-Zero's Integrated Refrigerators Come With A Built-In Antimicrobial Air Purification System (Based On Technology Developed By Nasa) That Scrubs The Air Of Ethylene, As Well As Mould, Viruses And Bacteria Every 20 Minutes.
- This Product, Along With Many Other Sub-Zero & Wolf Appliances Are Certified As Sabbath And Holiday-Compliant By Star-K Kosher Certification. Certified Appliances Meet Strict Religious Regulations In Conjunction With Specific Instructions.
Smart-Touch Control Panel
- This Interactive And Easy-To-Use Panel Employs Touchscreen Technology To Precisely Control Temperatures And Give You More Access To More Settings. The Clean Panel's Small Footprint Further Refines The Interior.
Soft-Close Doors And Drawers
- This Feature, Commonly Found On High-End Cabinetry, Gives The Integrated Refrigeration Line Up A Rich And Sturdy Feel.
Soft-On Led Lighting
- Energy-Efficient Leds Offer Varying Degrees Of Brightness, Enabling You To Customise Preferences By Controlling Intensity Levels.
- Electrcal Connection: 13 Amps
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V
A fresh approach to refrigeration. Now with Sub-Zero's most advanced freshness features,'Anywhere' refrigeration in more sizes than ever, designed to seamlessly merge with your decor. Sub-Zero integrated products have no visible grilles or hinges, making it possible for your refrigeration to be indistinguishable from other cabinets and drawers around it.
- Overall Dimensions Do Not Include
- Panels Or Handles. Dimensions Will Vary With Panel Thickness.
- Stainless Steel Panels Can Be Ordered As Sale Accessories At Extra Cost
The all-new Sub-Zero line-up of Integrated refrigeration includes the widest range of models of any brand, including under-counter units in two options. The 762mm-wide ICBID-30RP Integrated all-refrigerator drawers (a first for Sub-Zero) provide leading food-preservation performance and go-anywhere design flexibility. This model holds 138 litre capacity of food in two storage drawers with removable dividers. Additionally, dampened drawer slides result in a smooth,high-end cabinetry feel. The customisable drawer fronts can be fitted with panels and handles that blend in with literally any room’s décor — making the ICBID-30RP a practical, beautiful option in a kitchen, master suite, bar or home theatre space.
As with all two-drawer models in the Integrated line, the ICBID-30RP comes with interior LED lighting and stands 876mm tall, to fit below standard countertops. Touch-screen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings. High-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories.
We are currently offering delivery on the Sub-Zero ICBID-30RP in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Built In Larder Fridge for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Sub-Zero ICBID-30RP comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section