- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSub Zero ICBIC30RID-RH Built In Larder Fridge - Integrated£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, Reigate
Brand Sub Zero Product Code ICBIC30RID-RH Colour Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 159 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £23.85 per year Fridge Capacity 475 Litres Noise DB 42 db Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 181 kg Dimensions W: 762mm x H: 2134mm x D: 610mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£8,959.00
Sub-Zero 762mm Wide Fully Integrated Column Refrigerator With Internal Water Dispenser - Right Handed
- Anti-Microbial Air Purification System
- Soft-Close Doors And Drawers
- Soft-On Led Lighting
- Smart-Touch Control Panel
- Uniformed Height
- Low Temperature / High Humidity Storage Zones
- Crystal Interior With Nano-Coated Spill-Proof Shelving
- Star-K Kosher Certification
- Internal Water Dispenser
- Water Filtration System
- Adjustable Dairy Compartments
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- 3 Adjustable And 2 Stationary Door Shelves
Built To Last
- Hand-Made In The Usa, Built To Last 20+ Years, Built Using Superior Grade Components
A fresh approach to refrigeration. Now with Sub-Zero's most advanced freshness features;'Anywhere' refrigeration in more sizes than ever, designed to seamlessly merge with your decor. Sub-Zero integrated products have no visible grilles or hinges, making it possible for your refrigeration to be indistinguishable from other cabinets and drawers around it.
- Accepts Own Front Panels Of Choice. No Handles
- Shown With Stainless Steel Panels That Can Be Ordered As Sale Accessories At Extra Cost
Sub-Zero’s all-new Integrated refrigeration line-up addresses all three pillars of food preservation: precise temperature control, proper humidity for each type of food and air cleansed of mould, bacteria and ethylene gas.The most advanced food-preservation features and the widest range of sizes of any brand.
The Sub-Zero ICBIC-30RID - the first 762mm all-refrigerator column from Sub-Zero - provides 475 litres of storage, with a built-in anti-microbial air-purification system based on technology developed by NASA. This system scrubs the air of ethylene gas — an organic compound emitted by produce that hastens food spoilage — as well as mould, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes. Another advanced food-preservation feature is the high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawers, which provide the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. A patented door-seal system efficiently locks in cold air, while touch-screen technology allows you to precisely control temperatures and provides more access to more settings.
Like every full-size model in Sub-Zero’s Integrated line, the ICBIC-30RID stands 2134 mm tall and is designed to look as good inside as it does outside. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting. Each Integrated column also comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry, or high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories.
We are currently offering delivery on the Sub-Zero ICBIC30RID-RH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Built In Larder Fridge for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Sub-Zero ICBIC30RID-RH comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section