- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSub Zero ICBIT-36CIID-RH Built In Fridge Freezer Frost Free - Integrated£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Sub Zero Product Code ICBIT-36CIID-RH Colour Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 339 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £50.85 per year Fridge Capacity 359 Litres Freezer Capacity 130 Litres Fridge Freezer Ratio 70/30 split Noise DB 44 db Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 181 kg Dimensions W: 914mm x H: 2134mm x D: 610mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£10,259.00
Sub-Zero 914mm Wide Fully Integrated Refrigerator Freezer
- 2 Temperature Zones
- 3 Adjustable Shelves
- 1 Stationary And 2 Adjustable Door Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
- Air Purification System
- High Humidity Crisper Drawer With Dividers
- Internal Water Dispenser
- Water Filtration System
- 2 Freezer Storage Drawers With Removeable Dividers
- Automatic Icemaker
- Ice Production In 24 Hours: 1.8 - 3.0 Kg
- Temperature Fridge: 1 To 7˚C
- Temperature Freezer: -15 To -21˚C
- Shelve Depth: 310 Mm
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Electrical Load: 2.4 Amps
- Electrical Connection: 13 Amps
- Door Clearance: 724 Mm
- Depth Including Doors: 610 Mm
- Door Drawer Clearance: 724 Mm
- Top Drawer Height: 338 Mm
- Bottom Drawer Height: 268 Mm
A fresh approach to refrigeration. Now with Sub-Zero's most advanced freshness features;'Anywhere' refrigeration in more sizes than ever, designed to seamlessly merge with your decor. Sub-Zero integrated products have no visible grilles or hinges, making it possible for your refrigeration to be indistinguishable from other cabinets and drawers around it.
- Accepts Own Front Panels Of Choice. No Handles
- Shown With Stainless Steel Panels That Can Be Ordered As Sale Accessories At Extra Cost
Sub-Zero’s all-new line of Integrated refrigeration features the industry’s most-advanced food-preservation features and largest selection of models. The 914mm wide ICBIT-36CIID refrigerator/freezer combination unit includes 359 litre capcity of refrigerator storage above 130 litre capcity of freezer space, accessible via two soft-close drawers. Dual refrigeration — separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer — allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn. Additionally, an automatic icemaker features a “max ice” setting, providing increased on-demand production of purified ice by up to 30 percent for 24 hours. As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, the unit is ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry, or high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories.
Like every full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration unit, the ICBIT-36CIID stands 2134mm tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
We are currently offering delivery on the Sub-Zero ICBIT-36CIID-RH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Built In Fridge Freezer for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Sub-Zero ICBIT-36CIID-RH comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section