- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSub Zero ICBBI36UID-S-PH-LH Built In Fridge Freezer Frost Free - Stainless Steel£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Sub Zero Product Code ICBBI36UID-S-PH-LH Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 325 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £48.75 per year Fridge Capacity 438 Litres Freezer Capacity 147 Litres Fridge Freezer Ratio 70/30 split Noise DB 36 db Integration Type Built-In Warranty 5 Years Weight 250 kg Dimensions W: 914mm x H: 2134mm x D: 610mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£13,139.00
Sub-Zero 914mm Classic Stainless Steel With Pro Handle - Left Hand Hinged
- Annual Energy Consumption: 415 Kwh
- Decibel Rating: 36 Db
- Volume Fridge Net: 367 Litres
- Volume Freezer Net: 143 Litres
- Stainless Steel With Tubular Handle
- Shelve Depth: 320 Mm
- Left Hand Hinged Door (Images Show Both Right/Left Hand Hinged Machines For Illustration Purposes Only)
- Adjustable Shelves For Maximum Convenience
- Air Purification System Fights Spoilage, Odours
- Automatic Ice Maker With "Max Ice" Feature
- Crispers And Deli Drawers In Low-Temp, High-Humidity Zones For Optimum Freshness
- Discreet Interior Water Dispense With Advanced Filtration
- Dual Refrigeration Keeps Food Fresher Longer
- Freshness Cards For Maximum Food Preservation
- Led Lighting For Brighter Interior
- Magnetic Door Seal System Locks In Cold Air
- Microprocessor Control Assures Peak Performance
- Over-And-Under Refrigerator/Freezer Storage
- Rigorously Tested In Sub-Zero U.s. Manufacturing Facilities To Ensure Decades Of Use
- 2 Adjustable Door Shelves
- 3 Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Adjustable Dairy Compartment
- Air Purification System
- High-Humidity Drawer With Dividers
- Internal Water Dispenser
- Stationary Door Shelf
- Storage Drawer With Dividers
- Temperature Fridge: 1 To 7˚C
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Full-Extension Roll-Out Freezer Drawer
- Ice Production: 1.8-3.0 Kg/Day
- Temperature Freezer: -15 To -21˚C
- Two-Tier Wire Storage Baskets
- Water Filtration System
- Height: 2134 Mm
- Width: 914 Mm
- Depth: 610 Mm
- Depth Excluding Doors: 610 Mm
- Dual Temperature Zones
- Electrical Connection: 13 Amp
- Electrical Load: 4.0 Amp
- Transport Weight: 250 Kg
- Voltage: 220-240 V
OVER-AND-UNDER REFRIGERATOR WITH FREEZER DRAWER
- Images Are For Illustration Purposes Only And May Not Represent The Exact Version Of The Icbbi-36uid Described.
The brand that pioneered built-in refrigeration now gives you more aesthetic and functional choices than ever. Sleek clean designs, exceptional materials and that unmistakable louvred grille. Our built-in units come in many configurations and a wide variety of sizes but they all make a statement. Whether you choose our trademark stainless steel doors or custom panels to match surrounding cabinetry, Sub-Zero's Built-in models are perfectly at home in traditional or contemporary designs. Optional stainless steel panels are available for each model, to create a freestanding look.
The Sub-Zero ICBBI-36U over-and-under refrigerator/freezer offers easy access refrigerated storage with a roll-out freezer drawer. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration, water filtration and new air purification systems guard freshness like nothing before. Overlay and stainless steel models are available. The flush inset design installation allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry, while optional stainless steel panels are available to create a freestanding look.
Each built-in combination unit comes with separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other - providing optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
EXCELLENT DESIGN FLEXIBILITY
Sub-Zero's built-in refrigeration models can be outfitted with stainless-steel panels or custom cabinetry panels, and may be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look. Handle and grille styles are also customisable. For full details on installation and design options, see the Sub-Zero Design Guide.
AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's Built-In refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air-purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mould, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 3410 litres. Replacement is fast and easy.
BRIGHT INTERIOR LIGHTING
Evenly distributed interior lighting, powered by specially designed 40-watt appliance bulbs in the refrigerator and freezer, illuminates food on shelves and in storage drawers when unit doors are open.
SPILL-PROOF GLASS SHELVES
Framed glass shelves contain small spills, resulting in a cleaner, more inviting interior.
LOW-TEMPERATURE/HIGH-HUMIDITY STORAGE ZONES
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
INFORMATIONAL FRESHNESS CARDS
Different foods require different storage procedures. That's why, located inside each built-in refrigerator unit, specially designed freshness cards provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
ICE MAKING FEATURES
An automatic icemaker provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing purified ice production by up to 40 percent for a 24-hour period.
OVER-AND-UNDER REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER STORAGE
Built-in over-and-under units feature easy-access refrigerator storage above a full-extension, roll-out freezer drawer containing two-tier wire baskets.
We are currently offering delivery on the Sub-Zero ICBBI36UID-S-PH-LH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Built In Fridge Freezer for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Sub-Zero ICBBI36UID-S-PH-LH comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section