- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSmeg PM3643D Dual Fuel Hob - Black£1,069.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryEnjoy the best of both worlds with this 65cm PM3643D mixed fuel hob from Smeg, featuring two traditional gas burners with cast iron pan supports and two induction zones. Smeg’s MultiZone technology means you can combine the two individual induction zones to create one large zone. Each zone automatically adapts to the size and position of the pan and is heated only where the pans locate, ensuring better heat distribution.
Brand Smeg Product Code PM3643D Alt Codes
EAN: Black - 8017709290191
Colour Black Electrical Requirements Hardwired (Cable Not Included) Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 650mm x H: 50mm x D: 510mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,069.00£1,069.00£1,069.00
Smeg 65cm Mixed Fuel Hob With 2 Gas Burners And 1 Induction MultiZone
- Cooking Type: Mixed
- Number Of Cooking Zones: 4
- Automatic Ignition
- Automatic Pan Detection
- Automatic Setting According To Pan Dimension
- Automatic Switch-Off
- Automatic Switch-Off When Overflow
- Automatic Switch-Off When Overheat
- Cast Iron Pan Stands
- Gas Safety Valves
- Mian On/Off Switch
- Number Of Flexible Zones: 1
- Number Of Gas Zones: 2
- Number Of Induction Zones: 2
- Number Of Power Levels: 9
- Permanent Automatic Pot Detection With Indication Of The Relative Control
- Protection Against Accidental Start Up
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Bridge Option
- Child Safety Control Lock
- End Cooking Timers
- End Of Cooking Acoustic Alarm
- Grill Function
- Keep Warm Automatic Function
- Limited Power Consumption Mode
- Minute Minder
- MultiZone Option
- Pause Option
- Quick Start
- Rapid Level Selection
- Residual Time Indicator
- Show Room Demo Option
- Gas Front Zone Power: 1.1 kW
- Gas Rear Zone Power: 3.1 kW
- Induction MultiZone Booster Power: 3.6 kW
- Induction MultiZone Dimensions: 385 mm x 230 mm
- Induction Zone Booster Power: 2.5 kW
- Induction Zone Dimensions: 240 mm x 180 mm
- Induction Zone Double Booster Power: 3 kW
- Induction Zone Power: 2.3 kW
- Conical Gas Connection (Included)
- G30 GPL Liquid Gas Nozzle (Included)
- LGCN - Connecting Strip (Optional)
Mixed Fuel Hobs
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Gas Connection Rating: 4.1 kW
- Gas Type: G20/G25 Natural Gas
- Nominal Power: 3.7 kW
- Power Supply Cable Length: 120 cm
- Power Supply: Mixed
- Product Code: PM3643D
- Single Phase Electric Cable
- Voltage: 220-240 V
For those who enjoy cooking and appreciate both gas and induction cooking, you can now have the best of both worlds with the PM3643D. In a single hob, the mixed fuel hob combines an induction zone with traditional gas burners, offering maximum versatility of use.
Both the 90cm and 75cm widths come with an ultra-rapid gas burner and durable cast iron pan stands, accompanied by induction zones. The induction zones can be used separately or together as a single large space.
Smeg's MultiZone heating zone can be used as two independent cooking zones or combined into a single zone.
Each zone automatically adapts to the size and position of the dishes and is heated only where the pans locate, providing better heat distribution.
Induction allows for precise temperature control when doing intricate cooking, or simmering for example. Heat is only generated when the pan comes into direct contact of the specific cooking zone, ensuring safety in the presence of children. This helps optimise power consumption, only using the energy needed to heat the pan itself.
Induction is faster than gas cooking taking only a little over a minute to boil a pint of water. Another benefit is that any splashes will not burn onto the PM3643D hob top and are easily wiped clean making it safe and user friendly.
Ceramic glass is able to withstand heat above 800°C so it is extremely robust and durable. Composed of a single glass plate measuring only 4 to 8mm, this type of glass is resistant to impact and wear.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Smeg PM3643D in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hob Electric for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Smeg PM3643D comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £68, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Smeg appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Smeg appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Smeg PM3643D anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.