- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Laundry Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSiemens WM16XMH9GB Freestanding Washing Machine - White£853.00Add to BasketDue InETA: To be confirmedClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryRemove the most stubborn stains with the stainRemoval system featured on this iQ500 washing machine by Siemens. This machine is wifi enabled, meaning you can access and control your washing machine, no matter where you are with the easy-to-use Home Connect App. The WM16XMH9GB offers a range of functions including the textile guard outdoor program, designed for waterproof textiles, protecting their sensitive water-impermeable membrane. The LED directTouch display ensures your laundry experience will be stress-free with its comfortable and intuitive menu navigation.
Brand Siemens Product Code WM16XMH9GB Alt Codes
EAN: White - 4242003855485
Colour White Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 150 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £22.5 per year Noise DB 47 db Load Capacity 9 kg Integration Type Freestanding Spin Speed 1600 rpm Warranty 5 Years Weight 83.6 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 848mm x D: 590mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£853.00£853.00£853.00
Siemens iQ500 Washing Machine With 9Kg Capacity
- AntiVibration Design
- AutoStain Removal System (ASR) With 4 Stain Options
- Consumption Indicator: Energy And Water
- Detergent Dispensing: Easy Clean
- Drum Clean Programme With Drum Clean Reminder
- Drum Interior Light
- Electronic Child Safety Package
- End Of Cycle Buzzer
- Flow-Through Sensor For Optimum Water Use
- Foam Sensing
- iQ Drive With 10 Year Warranty
- Jog Dial With Integrated On/Off Control
- Multiple Water Protection
- Out Of Balance Load Adjustment
- PowerSpeed System
- Precise Load Detection
- Reload Facility
- WaterPerfect Plus
- Number of Wash Programmes: 14
- Cotton Colour
- Drum Clean
- Easy Care
- Eco 40-60
- Mixed Fabrics
- PowerSpeed 59’
- Rapid 15’/30’
Stain Removal System
- Energy consumption in standard 60°C cotton programme at full load: 0.91 kWh
- Energy consumption in standard 60°C cotton programme at partial load: 0.50 kWh
- Programme time in standard 60°C cotton programme at full load: 248 minutes
- Programme time in standard 60°C cotton programme at partial load: 248 minutes
- Water consumption in standard 60°C cotton programme at full load: 54 litres
- Left-on Mode Duration: 155 minutes
Without the need for additives or manual pre-treatment, the stain removal system on the WM16XMH9GB targets four of the most common stains – butter/oil, blood, grass and wine. By intelligently adjusting water temperature, drum speed and soaking time, unsightly marks are removed simply and reliably.
Let your laundry adjust to your timetable. With the Home Connect App you can easily select options and start your washing machine whenever you want, from wherever you are – to have the laundry ready exactly when you need it.
Monitor the WM16XMH9GB from wherever you are, providing a lot of convenience. With the Home Connect App you always know exactly if the laundry is ready or not, and you don’t have to check it several times just to see that it’s still running.
Over time, conventional motors become worn from the mechanical friction of the carbon brushes; the brushless iQdrive motor is virtually free from wear. Siemens vouches for the durable quality of the motor in all iQ 800 and iQ 890 washing machines with a 10-year warranty.
Thanks to partnering with Amazon Alexa, your washing machine can be controlled by voice as well. Please find out, if the relevant “Home Connect” skill within the Alexa app is available for your country & language. Activate the respective skill to establish the connection between Amazon Alexa and your home appliance.
The Easy Start feature in your Home Connect App helps you to find the optimal program. Just answer a few simple questions, for instance about the fabric and colour, and remotely send the recommended program settings to your appliance. In this way you can go from finding the ideal program to starting the laundry in just a few seconds.
i-Dos washing machines automatically adjust the dosing of detergent and fabric so"ener in order to deliver optimal results. And now it is getting even more comfortable: The Home Connect App sends you Push Notifications whenever the compartments need to be refilled, or your laundry is ready.
You don’t have to be an expert to install the WM16XMH9GB like a professional. The Home Connect App guides you through every single step of adjusting the initial settings like water hardness for instance, making sure that you always get the most out of your appliance.
The innovative structure of the waveDrum with its unique wave shape and the asymmetrical paddles complement each other perfectly. For especially gentle treatment of your laundry.
The LED display on the WM16XMH9GB impresses with its outstanding readability and intuitive menu navigation. Without detour to the right choice: All functions can be selected directly via large touch buttons.
The world of technological innovation constantly progresses. Step by step, more appliances become more connected and intelligent. With Wi-Fi-enabled Siemens home appliances and Home Connect, this development finally makes its way into your home. The synergy of Wi-Fi-enabled appliances, intelligent software and an intuitive app offers a wide range of options. While some ease the workload and some open up completely new possibilities, all of them make everyday life as efficient and comfortable as never before. And you can spend more time on the things you like. For a life less ordinary.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Siemens WM16XMH9GB in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Washing Machine for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Siemens WM16XMH9GB comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Siemens appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Siemens appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Siemens WM16XMH9GB anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.