- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioSiemens WM16XGH4GB Freestanding Washing Machine - White£1,055.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThe iQ700 WM16XGH4GB washing machine by Siemens offers a stress-free laundry experience, with the ability to pause the cycle and add any forgotten items of laundry to the drum. The Home Connect App can also be used to control and monitor your machine remotely, as well as notifying you when your laundry is ready. Boasting an incredible energy-efficiency rating, this machine will also save you money on your utility bill.
Brand Siemens Product Code WM16XGH4GB Alt Codes
EAN: White - 4242003886724
Colour White Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 167 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £25.05 per year Noise DB 47 db Load Capacity 10 kg Integration Type Freestanding Spin Speed 1600 rpm Warranty 5 Years Weight 83.6 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 848mm x D: 590mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,055.00£1,055.00£1,055.00
Siemens iQ700 Washing Machine With 10kg Capacity
- Acoustic Signal: Multi-Tone
- AntiVibration Design
- AquaStop Anti Flood Guarantee
- Autoload Plus
- AutoStain Removal System With 16 Stain Options
- Consumption Indicator: Energy And Water
- Detergent Dispensing: Easy Clean
- Drum Clean Programme
- Drum Clean Reminder
- Drum Interior Light
- Electronic Child Safety Package
- Flow-Through Sensor For Optimum Water Use
- Foam Sensing
- iQ Drive With 10 Year Warranty
- Jog Dial With Integrated On/Off Control
- Out Of Balance Load Adjustment
- PowerSpeed System
- Precise Load Detection
- Reload Facility
- Sound Insulation Material
- WaterPerfect Plus
- Number of Programmes: 14
- Cotton Colour
- Easy Care
- Easy Care Plus
- Eco 40-60
- Mixed Fabrics
- PowerSpeed 59’
- Rapid 15’/30’
- Energy consumption in the standard Cottons programme with a full load: 0.98 kWh
- Programme time in the standard Cottons programme with a full Load: 285 Minutes
- Water consumption in the standard Cottons programme with a full load: 55 litres
- Product Code: WM16XGH4GB
The world of technological innovation constantly progresses. Step by step, more appliances become more connected and intelligent. With Wi-Fi-enabled Siemens home appliances and Home Connect, this development finally makes its way into your home. The synergy of Wi-Fi-enabled appliances, intelligent software and an intuitive app offers a wide range of options. While some ease the workload and some open up completely new possibilities, all of them make everyday life as efficient and comfortable as never before. And you can spend more time on the things you like. For a life less ordinary.
The iQ700 WM16XGH4GB washing machine can be monitored from wherever you are, providing a lot of convenience. With the Home Connect App you always know exactly if the laundry is ready or not, and you don’t have to check it several times just to see that it’s still running.
Let your laundry adjust to your timetable. With the Home Connect App you can easily select options and start your washing machine whenever you want, from wherever you are - to have the laundry ready exactly when you need it.
The iQ700 WM16XGH4GB washing machine uses i-Dos technology to automatically adjust the dosing of detergent and fabric softener in order to deliver optimal results. And now it is getting even more comfortable: The Home Connect App sends you Push Notifications whenever the compartments need to be refilled, or your laundry is ready.
Thanks to partnering with Amazon Alexa, your washing machine can be controlled by voice as well. Please find out, if the relevant “Home Connect” skill within the Alexa app is available for your country & language. Activate the respective skill to establish the connection between Amazon Alexa and your home appliance.
Get rid of 16 different kinds of stains by the push of a button with the iQ700 WM16XGH4GB washing machine by Siemens - no more chemical or manual pre-treatment needed. Every stain is different and needs a special treatment to be removed, whether it's tomato, grass, or red wine, stain removal always knows exactly how. Beginning with the 'temperature sensor', controlling the right temperature concerning the molecular properties of the stain. The 'flow sensor' and the 'load sensor Plus' then supply just the right amount of water necessary to completely wash it out. Now 16 most stubborn stains can reliably and automatically be removed.
Over time, conventional motors become worn from the mechanical friction of the carbon brushes; the brushless iQdrive motor is virtually free from wear. Siemens vouches for the durable quality of the motor in all iQ 800 and iQ 890 washing machines with a 10-year warranty.
The innovative structure of the WaveDrum with its unique wave shape and the asymmetrical paddles complement each other perfectly. For especially gentle treatment of your laundry.
The AquaStop safety system in the iQ700 WM16XGH4GB protects against all types of water damage - such as overflows or leakages - for the lifetime of the appliance.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Siemens WM16XGH4GB in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Washing Machine for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Siemens WM16XGH4GB comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Siemens appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Siemens appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Siemens WM16XGH4GB anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.