- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioRangemaster UNBHDS100CR Chimney Hood - Cream£459.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThis stunning chimney hood has incorporated multiple filters into its design for optimum results every time. The aluminium filter is great at trapping larger particles such as pollutants and dust. Whilst the charcoal filter acts as an activated carbon filter in order to trap all of the pollutants and particles causing undesirable smells. In combination, these filters work exceptionally efficiently to always deliver the highest quality of air.
Brand Rangemaster Product Code UNBHDS100CR Alt Codes
EAN: Cream - 5028683105275
Alternate Code: Cream - 105270
Colour Cream Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 94 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £14.1 per year Noise DB 67 db Integration Type Built-In Extraction Rate 610 m3/h Warranty 2 Years Weight 22 kg Dimensions W: 1000mm x H: 1000mm x D: 490mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£459.00£459.00£459.00
Rangemaster 100cm Wide Flat Chimney Hood, Cream
- Energy Efficiency Rating: b
- Chimney Hood
- 3 Speeds and A Booster Power Level
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Normal Use): 610 M³/H
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Using Booster): 685 M³/H
- Maximum Noise Level (Normal Use): 67 dB
- Maximum Noise Level (Using Booster): 70 dB
- Airflow range: 315-685 M³/H
- Noise Level range: 54-70 db
- Speed Controls 3 Speeds Plus Intensive
- Illuminating Button Controls
- Dishwasher Safe Aluminium Filters
- Both Recirculation Or Extraction Functionality (Ducting Kits Not Included)
- Charcoal And Aluminium Filters Included
- Led Lighting
- Colour Matched Chimney
Air Capacity - Free Air Delivery
- Speed 1: 270 M3/H
- Speed 2: 415 M3/H
- Speed 3: 565 M3/H
- Speed 1: 45 Db
- Speed 2: 56 Db
- Speed 3: 67 Db
- Speed 4 (Intensive): 70 Db
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Rangemaster UNBHDS100CR in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Rangemaster UNBHDS100CR comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £74, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Rangemaster appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Rangemaster appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Rangemaster UNBHDS100CR anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.