- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioRangemaster LPKIT01 Accessories£POACan't see a price?Get a quote2 In Stock Item Selling FastClick & Collect Collection AvailableDeliveryAll Rangemaster Dual Fuel range cookers leave the factory set for natural gas. However, if required, they can be converted to LPG. We can provide this LPG conversion kit completely free of charge when purchased with a Rangemaster dual fuel range cooker from RDO. Please ensure the LPG conversion is undertaken by a Gas Safe engineer.
Brand Rangemaster Product Code LPKIT01 Colour None Weight 0.2 kg Dimensions W: 0mm x H: 0mm x D: 0mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£0.00
Rangemaster Dual Fuel LPG Conversion Kit
- Free of charge (upon request) when purchased with a Rangemaster range cooker
- The hob tops of all Rangemaster dual fuel appliances leave the factory set for natural gas, they can all be converted to LPG
- LPG conversion must be done by a Gas Safe engineer
We are currently offering delivery on the Rangemaster LPKIT01. You can select a convenient delivery date when you checkout. Hurry we only have 2 left in stock
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Other for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Rangemaster LPKIT01 comes with a year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section