- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioQuooker 7NRCHR Boiling Hot Water Tap - Polished Chrome£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10Delivery
Brand Quooker Product Code 7NRCHR Colour Polished Chrome Warranty 2 Years Weight 8.3 kg Dimensions W: 0mm x H: 0mm x D: 0mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£1,219.00
- pro 7 nordic round tap (excludes mixer tap) in polished chrome
- Nordic round
- Nordic design boiling-water tap with double push and twist handle
- Red light ring that lights up when you touch the handle.
- Insulation ensures that it is not too hot to touch.
- Fine spray that prevents burns.
- Height-adjustable tap to fill without splashing.
- Spout can be turned 360º.
- Quooker PRO-VAQ tanks sit neatly under your kitchen sink, providing instant 100°C boiling water on demand.
- Very large families or semi-professional cooks may want the 7 litre PRO7-VAQ.
- 2 year warranty
We are currently offering delivery on the Quooker 7NRCHR in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Tap for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Quooker 7NRCHR comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section