- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioQuooker CUBE Accessories£POACan't see a price?Get a quoteDue InETA: 18/12/2020Click & Collect Collection AvailableDeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, Reigate
Brand Quooker Product Code CUBE Colour None Weight 15 kg Dimensions W: 0mm x H: 0mm x D: 0mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£1,150.00
- Equipped with a cube, the quooker tap provides filtered chilled and sparkling water
- Gas canisters give 60 litres of water
- The cube is equipped with an active carbon filter & a hollow fibre filter. Both filters together ensure a better water quality because they filter bacteria, chloride, chemicals & pesticides from the water. They have a 12 month lifespan & replacements are available direct from quooker - check quooker web for current pricing
- Requires own power supply
- Additional gas canisters are available direct from quooker
- Can be added to any quooker tap produced after october 2017
We are currently offering delivery on the Quooker CUBE in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Other for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Quooker CUBE comes with a year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section