- Washing & DryingBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioPerrin And Rowe 1914NI Tap - Nickel£POACan't see a price?Get a quoteAvailable To Order For delivery ASAPClick & Collect Collection AvailableDelivery
Brand Perrin And Rowe Product Code 1914NI Colour Nickel Dimensions W: 0mm x H: 380mm x D: 0mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£0.00
- Phoenix 3 In 1 Instant Hot Water Tap, Digital Tank And Filter - U Spout
- 3 In 1 Instant Hot Tap, Perfect For Hot
- Drinks, Cooking, Food Prep And Cleaning
- Compact, High Quality Heater Tank With State
- Of The Art Digital Touch Screen Display
- Multiple Pre-Set Temperatures Ranging
- From 75 Degrees C To 99 Degrees C
- Quick And Simple Installation Using
- A Standard 13amp Socket
- 1.5kw Element
- 1.5 Bar Min Pressure Requirement
- 2.4 Litre Capacity Tank
- Vented System
- High Quality Filtration System
- Rapid Reheat With Zero Run Off And Spit Free
We are currently offering delivery on the Perrin And Rowe 1914NI in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Tap for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Perrin And Rowe 1914NI comes with a year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section