- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioNEFF S511A50X0G Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£459.00Add to BasketDue InETA: To be confirmedClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryAn economical, high performance and fully integrated dishwasher with an A+ class for low energy consumption. Complete with 5 wash programmes including the Eco 50 option, this design is aesthetically pleasing with stainless steel handle and interior in addition to a red InfoLight which conveniently projects onto the floor to indicate when the dishwasher is still in operation. An excellent piece of machinery will make a fantastic addition to your kitchen.
Brand NEFF Product Code S511A50X0G Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4242004222132
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 290 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £43.5 per year Noise DB 48 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 33 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 815mm x D: 550mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£459.00£459.00£459.00
Neff N 30 - 60 cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 81.5 x 59.8 x 55cm
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 290 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 1.02 kWh
- Programme Time in ECO Mode: 210 Minutes
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 3300 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 11.7 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Number of Temperatures: 5
- Auto 45-65°C
- Chef 70°C
- Eco 50°C
- Glass 40°C
- Quick 45°C
- Number of Wash Options: 1
- VarioSpeed Function
- 2 Foldable Plate Racks in Bottom Basket
- Cutlery Basket in Lower Rack
- Height Adjustable Top Basket when Empty
- Silver Baskets
- Flex 1 Basket System
This 598mm Built-in Neff dishwasher has a generous capacity of 12 place settings and an energy efficiency rating of A+. The average annual energy consumption for this machine is 290kWh and average annual water consumption is 3300 litres. This Neff S511A50X0G has an energy efficiency rating of A for washing and drying. Moreover, innovative Neff technology ensures a pleasantly quiet 48dB cleaning cycle.
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 165 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 190 cm
- Length of Supply Lead: 175 cm
This Neff dishwasher enjoys a variety of 5 temperature settings and 5 wash programmes, including:
Quick Wash (44 minutes)
This dishwasher’s cutlery tray allows for more place settings in the lower rack, ideal for a medium/large sized family environment. Moreover, a cutlery tray offers you a convenient place to clean your large cooking utensils with ease.
To ensure the dishwasher performs at optimum efficiency and your dishes continue to dry quickly, this dishwasher will indicate when rinse aid is needed. This dishwasher will indicate when the machine requires more salt, ensuring your machine maintains its cleaning performance by preventing spots and watermarks on your dishes.
As dishwasher technology improves, they become increasingly quiet and sometimes it’s easy to forget that they’re even on! Therefore, this dishwasher has an audible end of programme alarm so you know when the wash cycle has finished.
This dishwasher projects a light onto your kitchen floor to indicate that your dishwasher is in operation.
To accommodate your varying wash load requirements, this dishwasher has been designed to incorporate an adjustable racking system. This washing machine also comes with a child lock function. This handy feature allows you to lock the buttons for the duration of the wash program, thus preventing any accidental changes to the wash cycle.
This is an anti-flood device, so in the unlikely event of a leakage, the machine will ensure your kitchen does not flood by automatically cutting off the supply of water to the dishwasher.
For your peace of mind, this Neff S511A50X0G dishwasher comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Neff S511A50X0G in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Neff S511A50X0G comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £92, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all NEFF appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Neff appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Neff S511A50X0G anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.