- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele PWM300DP Freestanding Washing Machine - White£2,100.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Collection AvailableFREE DeliveryThis SmartBiz Professional washing machine from Miele with electrically heated commercial quality is easy to install. Featuring gentle laundry care thanks to the Miele honeycomb drum and perfect spinning results this appliance ensures a stress-free laundry experience. The PWM300DP is particularly efficient, with low water and energy consumption, meaning this appliance is kind to both the planet and your wallet. For smaller spaces, this Miele washing machine can be installed as a washer-dryer stack.
Brand Miele Product Code PWM300DP Alt Codes
EAN: White - 4002516311188
Colour White kWh per annum 156 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £23.4 per year Noise DB 50 db Load Capacity 7 kg Integration Type Freestanding Spin Speed 1400 rpm Warranty 1 Year Weight 95.4 kg Dimensions W: 596mm x H: 850mm x D: 636mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£2,100.00£2,100.00£2,100.00
Miele SmartBiz Professional Washing Machine With 7kg Capacity
- Automatic Load Control
- Control System: DirectSensor 7-Segment
- Countdown Indicator
- Detergent Drawer: 3 Compartments
- Enamelled Front
- Fascia Panel With Plain Text
- Honeycomb Drum
- Large Capacity
- Low Consumption Values
- Machine-Independent Accessories
- Maintenance-Free Synchronous Motor
- Precise Automatic Load Recognition
- Programme Sequence Indicator
- Time Left Display
- Number of Programmes: 12
- Bed Linen
- Cottons 40/60°C
- Cottons PRO
- Minimum Iron
- Energy consumption in the standard Cottons programme with a full load with Cold Water Connection: 1.10 kWh
- G Factor: 535
- Programme time in the standard Cottons programme with a full load with Cold-Water Connection: 79 Minutes
- Residual Moisture With Cold Rinse: 49%
- Tested Operating Hours: 15,000 Hours
- Water consumption in the standard Cottons programme with a full load with Cold-Water Connection: 49 Litres
- Colour: Lotus White, Enamelled
- Construction Type: Front-Loader, Stackable
- Door Hinge: Right
- Door Opening Angle: 167 Degrees
- Door Opening: 30 Cm
- Drum Volume: 64 Litres
- Product Code: PWM300DP
Standard Electrical Connection
- Electrical Connection: 220-240V~ 50HZ
- Fuse Rating: 13 A
- Heater Rating: 1.90-2.20 kW
- Total Connected Load: 2.10-2.40 kW
- Cold Water [Number]: 1x 1/2" Hose W/ 3/4" Th. Union
- Drain Pump: DN 22
- Optical Interface For Service Access
- Complies With Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Splash Protection IPX4
Economical & Efficient
- Beauty Salons
- Domestic Use
- Fitness Centres
- Hotel & Catering Industry
- Small Businesses
- Sports Clubs
Miele Professional commercial laundry machines are impressive with very low consumption values and are known for maximum efficiency. This standard is applied right from the product development stage: perfect results by using recyclable materials and no more water, energy and detergents than absolutely necessary.
Honeycomb Drum Structure
The sculptured honeycomb structure of the honeycomb drum creates a thin film of water between the drum wall and the laundry. The laundry glides gently on this film and is treated with optimum care - scientifically proven by the Institute for Applied Research in Krefeld.
Quiet, Maintenance-Free Motor
The sophisticated synchronous motor facilitates maximum performance and durability - with gentle speed run-up and extremely quiet operation even at high spin speeds. Operating noise and vibrations are reduced to a minimum.
Delay Start Up To 24 Hours
With delay start, you can determine up to 24 hours in advance when the selected programme should start. This is of particular advantage, for instance if you want the programme to be finished before the start of the next working day.
Clear Text Display
The control panel displays logically arranged programme names as clear text in the selected country-specific language. After a programme has been selected using a large rotary selector, additional relevant information is shown in the display, e.g. the programme name, the selected temperature, spin speed or cycle duration.
Where space is limited, side-by-side installation of a washing machine and a tumble dryer may present problems. This is where Miele Professional steps in with the washer-dryer stack: Two high-performance appliances on a footprint measuring less than half a square metre (an optional stacking kit is required to connect the two appliances).
CapDosing is the perfect addition to automatic or manual dispensing. Specialist detergents, fabric conditioners and additives are provided in handy capsules – removing the need for time-consuming measuring by hand. The machine dispenses the contents automatically at the perfect point in time during the wash process.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele PWM300DP in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Washing Machine for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele PWM300DP comes with a 1 year warranty and, for an additional £213, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele PWM300DP anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.