- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele CM5510 Freestanding Coffee Machine - Various Colours£949.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryEnjoy barista-style coffee with this wonderful Miele CM5510 bean-to-cup coffee machine. Prepare two coffee’s at once with the touch of a button thanks to the clever “OneTouch for Two” system. With an impressive selection of 11 beverages and an ingenious AroumaticSystem, this countertop model delivers perfect results and an intense coffee flavour. Employ the creamy milk frothing equipment to achieve a wide range of coffee specialities and enjoy hassle-free maintenance thanks to the convenient cleaning programmes.
Brand Miele Product Code CM5510 Alt Codes
EAN: Alu Silver - 4002516332893
EAN: Rose Gold - 4002516332886
Colour Alu Silver Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 241mm x H: 360mm x D: 460mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£949.00£949.00As low as £949.00
Miele Freestanding Bean-to-cup Coffee Machine
Model & Design
- Colour: Rose Gold Pearl Finish
- Type: Freestanding bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Additional coffee types in ground coffee form possible
- Amount of milk can be programmed
- Aroma-friendly conical grinder
- OneTouch for Two preparation
- OneTouch preparation
- Pre-brewing programmable
- Programmable amount of coffee
- Programmable amount of milk froth
- Programmable amount of water
- Programmable User Profiles: 2
- Programmable water temperature
- Selectable grinder setting
- Selectable beverage portion size: 20-300ml
- Caffè Latte, Double
- Caffè Latte, Single
- Cappuccino, Double
- Cappuccino, Single
- Coffee Pot
- Coffee, Double
- Coffee, Single
- Espresso, Double
- Espresso, Single
- Hot Milk, Double
- Hot Milk, Single
- Hot Water
- Latte Macchiato, Double
- Latte Macchiato, Single
- Long Coffee, Double
- Long Coffee, Single
- Milk Froth, Double
- Milk Froth, Single
- Ristretto, Double
- Ristretto, Single
- Bean container capacity: 200 g
- Capacity of waste container in capsules: 7
- Capacity of water container: 1.3 litres
- Display: DirectSensor
- Drip tray capacity: 1.3 litres
- Easily accessible containers
- Height adjustable central spout: 8cm – 13.5cm
- Number of bean containers: 1
- Number of bean types: 1
- Programmable settings
- Programmable standby time
Efficiency & Sustainability
- System Lock
- Appliance Depth: 460 Mm
- Appliance Height: 360 Mm
- Appliance Width: 241 Mm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Length of Supply Lead: 120cm
- Niche Depth: 575 Mm
- Niche Height: 510 Mm
- Niche Width: 450 Mm
- Number of Phases: 1
- Total Rated Load: 1.5 Kw
- Voltage: 220-240 V
In perfect harmony with perfect coffee
- Brief operating instructions on rear of unit
- Cleaning tablets
- Descaling tablets
Whether you decide to buy a built-in or a freestanding coffee machine from Miele, you are guaranteed to thoroughly enjoy your coffee. Miele coffee machines are perfectly designed for making a wide variety of coffee specialities with expertise. Expertise that you can see, smell, feel, hear, and of course taste.
OneTouch for Two
All bean-to-cup coffee machines are equipped with the new OneTouch for Two function as well as with the already familiar OneTouch feature. This function allows you to make two delicious coffee specialities at the same time by simply touching a button. The programme starts automatically. Because preparation takes less time, you have more time together.
Ground Coffee Drawer
In addition to the bean container, this Miele CM5510 bean-to-cup coffee machine also features a drawer for ground coffee. You can use this to make a second type of coffee using ready ground coffee.
Coffee & Tea Pot Function
If you have visitors, a touch of a button is all it takes for your appliance to dispense up to 8 cups of coffee one after the other into a coffee pot placed under the spout.
Easily removable brew unit
The brewing component is the "heart" of automatic coffee preparation. It can be removed and cleaned easily. This ensures a hygienic brew unit as well as consistently high coffee quality and the longevity of the machine.
Daily cleaning is carried out by these intelligent appliances almost autonomously. The milk pipework is automatically cleaned after every drink made with milk. The drip tray, water container and waste container are easy to remove and dishwasher-safe thanks to ComfortClean. The efficient cleaning functions guarantee hygiene and excellent coffee flavour.
More room for more taste. The brew chamber of Miele coffee machines expands when water flows in. The ground coffee is mixed very thoroughly with the water and the coffee aroma can unfold even better. You can look forward to enjoying wonderfully aromatic coffee.
The system lock can be set at the touch of a button. The appliance is then protected from inadvertent operation, e.g. by children.
The preparation parameters can be set individually, depending on the type of coffee and flavour intensity: Grinder setting, amount of coffee, brewing temperature, pre-brewing, as well as amount of water. That's how you ensure perfect flavour for your coffee speciality from every type of coffee, every roast. That's how you always get the best flavour for every coffee beverage.
Save your favourite drinks on your user profile – and let your Miele coffee machine greet you with a personal touch. The user profile stores all parameters for your favourite drink: Amount of ground coffee, water temperature and amount as well as preparation of milk, if applicable. For customised coffee enjoyment.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele CM5510 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Coffee Machine for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele CM5510 comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele CM5510 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.