- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele G5210SC-WH Freestanding 60 CM Dishwasher - White£799.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryEnjoy sparkling dishes every time with this 60cm wide Miele G5210SC freestanding dishwasher, featuring 14 place settings, a convenient 3D multiflex cutlery tray, and Brilliant White finish. Gently clean your delicate glassware with the glass care function, or activate the QuickPowerWash programme to achieve perfect results in just 58 minutes. Also, thanks to the extended drying phase and the increased final rinse temperature, everything will be perfectly dried at the end of each cycle, even glasses and plastic items.
Brand Miele Product Code G5210SC-WH Alt Codes
EAN: White - 4002516316336
Colour White kWh per annum 213 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £31.95 per year Noise DB 45 db Cutlery Storage Tray Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 2 Years Weight 55 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 845mm x D: 600mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£799.00£799.00£799.00
Miele 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher, White
- Design: Freestanding
- Size: 84.5 x 59.8 x 60 cm
- Colour: Brilliant White
- Control Panel Version: Straight Fascia Panel
- Control Type: Programme Selector Button
- Display: 3-digit 7-segment Display
- Display Colour: Yellow
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- EcoPower Technology
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 213 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.75 kWh
- Energy Consumption in Stand-by Mode: 0.3 W
- Half Load
- Hot Water Connection (Optional)
- Programme Time in ECO Mode: 238 Minutes
- Water Consumption in Automatic Programme per Cycle: 6.0 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2492 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 8.9 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Intensive 75°C
- Number of Wash Options: 3
- Extra Clean
- Extra Dry
Technology & Quality
- Safety Lock
- Water Protection Guarantee
- Waterproof System
3D MultiFlex Tray
- Connected Load: 2.0 kW
- Depth with Door Open: 119.5 cm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 150 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 150 cm
- Length of Supply Lead: 180 cm
- Number of Phases: 1
- Voltage: 230 V
We have improved the cutlery tray, so it can now also accommodate even small items such as espresso cups. The 3D MultiFlex tray has a sunken central section and two side sections. The left-hand section can be pushed to the right to create space for tall wine glasses in the upper basket. The depth of the right-hand section can be adjusted to easily accommodate large items of cutlery and small items of crockery.
An unbeatable combination: the QuickPowerWash programme and the perfectly tailored All in 1 UltraTabs achieve the best possible cleaning and drying results on normally soiled crockery in 58 minutes, just like the PowerDisk. These specially developed tabs only take 2–3 minutes to dissolve. This means that the cleaning performance begins right at the start of the wash cycle.
Brilliant GlassCare washes glasses gently. The Gentle programme cleans at just 45°C. The FlexCare glass holder with soft silicone cushioning holds wine glasses gently but securely. Patented AutoOpen drying opens the dishwasher door automatically at the end of a programme cycle. Glasses are dry, they do not have to be polished manually – and our perfectly matched cleaning products with glass protection formula provide the best possible care.
SensorDry intelligently adapts the programme for excellent drying results and to prevent damage to kitchen furniture. A sensor checks the load and measures the temperature inside the chamber and the room temperature. The programme is then adapted accordingly, e.g. by modifying the final rinse temperature. The aim: to stop condensation forming on cabinets and to reduce energy consumption and running time without compromising on consistent drying.
In the ECO programme, water consumption is reduced to 8.9 litres. This also means that less energy is required to heat the water, and you benefit from an energy-efficient dishwasher. The water savings are achieved through the intelligent design of the supply system and a new, highly efficient filter system. Additional insulation reduces thermal losses and thus the amount of energy required to heat the water.
Water Protection Guarantee
A function you can rely on: to protect against water damage, all Miele dishwashers come with the Waterproof system. Should this system fail, resulting in damage to your home, you are covered for any consequential damages – for a period of 20 years. We bear the costs for any property damage according to the terms and conditions for the water protection system. It is essential that installation has been carried out correctly by a qualified fitter.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele G5210SC-WH in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele G5210SC-WH comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £90, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele G5210SC-WH anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.