- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele G7150SCVI Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£1,179.00Add to BasketDue InETA: To be confirmedClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateThis powerful, highly water and energy-efficient (A+++ rated) integrated dishwasher is a great addition to any kitchen. Its FlexLine baskets and 3D MultiFlex tray can be adapted to fit different sized items while ensuring they all emerge spotlessly clean and dry. A range of programmes are designed for intensive cleaning of very dirty items, gentle cleaning of glassware and express cleaning when time is of the essence.
Brand Miele Product Code G7150SCVI Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4002516101901
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 213 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £31.95 per year Noise DB 44 db Cutlery Storage Tray Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 49 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 805mm x D: 570mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,179.00£1,179.00£1,179.00
Miele 60 cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 59.8 x 80.5 x 57 cm
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- EcoPower Technology
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 213 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.75 kWh
- Energy Consumption in Stand-by Mode: 0.3 W
- Half Load
- Hot Water Connection (optional)
- Programme Time in ECO Mode: 238 Minutes
- Water Consumption in Automatic Programme per Cycle: 6.0 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2492 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 8.9 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Options: 4
- Extra Clean
- Extra Dry
Technology & Quality
- Filter Indicator Light
- Water Protection Guarantee
- Waterproof System
3D MultiFlex Tray
- Connected Load: 2.0 kW
- Depth with Door Open: 116.5 cm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 150 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 150 cm
- Length of Supply Lead: 170 cm
- Number of Phases: 1
- Voltage: 230 V
We have improved the cutlery tray, so it can now also accommodate even small items such as espresso cups. The 3D MultiFlex tray has a sunken central section and two side sections. The left-hand section can be pushed to the right to create space for tall wine glasses in the upper basket. The depth of the right-hand section can be adjusted to easily accommodate large items of cutlery and small items of crockery.
You'll be astounded by the various options enabling all sorts of crockery and cutlery to be accommodated. The baskets can be pulled out safely from any angle thanks to the truly elegant handle. Cups sit securely on the FlexCare cup rack's non-slip surface. Bowls fit perfectly into the split hinged row of spikes. And your precious wine glasses? The silicone buffers in the FlexCare glass holder take good care of them.
An unbeatable combination: the QuickPowerWash programme and the perfectly tailored UltraTabs achieve the best possible cleaning and drying results on normally soiled crockery in 58 minutes. These specially developed tabs only take two to three minutes to dissolve. This means that the cleaning performance begins right at the start of the wash cycle. The result: cleaning performance category A.
In the ECO programme, water consumption is reduced to 8.9 litres. This also means that less energy is required to heat the water, and you benefit from an energy-efficient dishwasher. The water savings are achieved through the intelligent design of the supply system and a new, highly efficient filter system. Additional insulation reduces thermal losses and thus the amount of energy required to heat the water.
All dry: the dishwasher door opens automatically at the end of a programme cycle.
Brilliant GlassCare washes glasses gently. The Gentle programme cleans at just 45 °C. The FlexCare glass holder with soft silicone cushioning holds wine glasses gently but securely. Patented AutoOpen drying opens the dishwasher door automatically at the end of a programme cycle. Glasses are dry, they do not have to be polished manually – and our perfectly matched cleaning products with glass protection formula provide the best possible care.
Experience how easily the Miele door opens and closes. The door remains in the position of your choice.
SensorDry intelligently adapts the programme for excellent drying results and to prevent damage to kitchen furniture. A sensor checks the load and measures the temperature inside the chamber and the room temperature. The programme is then adapted accordingly, e.g. by modifying the final rinse temperature. The aim: to stop condensation forming on cabinets and to reduce energy consumption and running time without compromising on consistent drying.
Water Protection System
A function you can rely on: to protect against water damage, all Miele dishwashers come with the Waterproof system. Should this system fail, resulting in damage to your home, you are covered for any consequential damages – for a period of 20 years. We bear the costs for any property damage according to the terms and conditions for the water protection system. It is essential that installation has been carried out correctly by a qualified fitter.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele G7150SCVI in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele G7150SCVI comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £100, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele G7150SCVI anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.