- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele G5265SCVI-XXL Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£1,099.00Add to BasketDue InETA: To be confirmedClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryEnjoy sparkling dishes in no time with this premium Miele g5265scvi-xxl fully integrated dishwasher, featuring 14 place settings and an ergonomic 3D MultiFlex cutlery tray. Equipped with 5 cleaning programmes and AutoOpen drying technology, this dishwasher promises incredible cleaning and drying results. The QuickPowerWash programme delivers perfect cleaning results in just 58 minute and you’ll save water and energy thanks to Miele’s EcoPower technology. Tested for the equivalent of 20 years’ use, this dishwasher is as durable as it is functional.
Brand Miele Product Code G5265SCVI-XXL Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4002516316367
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 213 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £31.95 per year Noise DB 45 db Cutlery Storage Tray Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 49 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 845mm x D: 570mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,099.00£1,099.00£1,099.00
Miele 60cm Fully Integrated XXL Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 84.5 x 59.8 x 57 cm
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 213 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.75 kWh
- Energy Consumption in Stand-by Mode: 0.3 W
- Half Load
- Hot Water Connection (optional)
- Water Consumption in Automatic Programme per Cycle: 6 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2492 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 8.9 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Intensive 75°C
- Number of Wash Options: 3
- Extra Clean
- Extra Dry
- Ample Space for Tall Stemware
- Basket Design: ComfortBasket
- Cutlery Loading: 3D MultiFlex Drawer
- Height-adjustable Upper Basket
Technology & Quality
- Water Protection Guarantee
- Waterproof System
- Connected Load: 2.00 kW
- Depth with Door Open: 120.5 cm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 150 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 150 cm
- Length of Supply Lead: 170 cm
- Number of Phases: 1
- Voltage: 230 V
SensorDry intelligently adapts the programme for excellent drying results and to prevent damage to kitchen furniture. A sensor checks the load and measures the temperature inside the chamber and the room temperature. The programme is then adapted accordingly, e.g. by modifying the final rinse temperature. The aim: to stop condensation forming on cabinets and to reduce energy consumption and running time without compromising on consistent drying.
An unbeatable combination: the QuickPowerWash programme and the perfectly tailored All in 1 UltraTabs achieve the best possible cleaning and drying results on normally soiled crockery in 58 minutes, just like the PowerDisk. These specially developed tabs only take 2–3 minutes to dissolve. This means that the cleaning performance begins right at the start of the wash cycle.
In the ECO programme, water consumption is reduced to 8.9 litres. This also means that less energy is required to heat the water, and you benefit from an energy-efficient dishwasher. The water savings are achieved through the intelligent design of the supply system and a new, highly efficient filter system. Additional insulation reduces thermal losses and thus the amount of energy required to heat the water.
Fresh Water Dishwasher
Miele dishwashers rely solely on fresh water and in the Automatic programme can wash crockery with as little as 6 l of water – much less than the contents of a sink. With this feature, Miele has reduced water consumption by 85 % over the last 30 years. Electricity consumption has also been reduced to new all-time lows: in the ECO programme, Miele dishwashers achieve energy consumption values of just 0.67 kWh.
You can use your dishwasher with a clear conscience even when it's not full: in almost all standard programmes, your dishwasher measures how many dishes are inside the chamber and precisely adapts the water consumption accordingly. With automatic load sensing, there is no longer any need to wait until the dishwasher is fully loaded.
Optional Hot Water Connection
All Miele dishwashers can be connected to a hot water connection at a temperature of up to 65°C. In the Gentle programme, this reduces electricity consumption by up to 50% and running times by up to 10%. In the ECO programme, the energy consumption of the dishwasher is reduced to as little as 0.45 kWh.
3D MultiFlex Tray
We have improved the cutlery tray, so it can now also accommodate even small items such as espresso cups. The 3D MultiFlex tray has a sunken central section and two side sections. The left-hand section can be pushed to the right to create space for tall wine glasses in the upper basket. The depth of the right-hand section can be adjusted to easily accommodate large items of cutlery and small items of crockery.
You'll be astounded by the various options enabling all sorts of crockery and cutlery to be accommodated. The baskets can be pulled out safely from any angle thanks to the truly elegant handle. Cups sit securely on the FlexCare cup rack's non-slip surface. Bowls fit perfectly into the split hinged row of spikes. And your precious wine glasses? The silicone buffers in the FlexCare glass holder take good care of them.
Water Protection Guarantee
A function you can rely on: to protect against water damage, all Miele dishwashers come with the Waterproof system. Should this system fail, resulting in damage to your home, you are covered for any consequential damages – for a period of 20 years. We bear the costs for any property damage according to the terms and conditions for the water protection system. It is essential that installation has been carried out correctly by a qualified fitter.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele G5265SCVI-XXL in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele G5265SCVI-XXL comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £100, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele G5265SCVI-XXL anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.