- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele G4263SCVI Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£829.00Add to Basket4 In Stock Item Selling FastClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateAnother superb fully integrated dishwasher from Miele! This one comes with the original upper cutlery tray with adjustable height leaving your cutlery clean and dried to perfection. Easily load your plates and bowls using the multi comfort areas in the lower basket. Connect any Miele dishwasher to a hot water supply of up to 60°C and reduce power consumption by up to 50%! Built to last 20 years in normal domestic use, it’s all you’ll ever need to wash the dishes!
Brand Miele Product Code G4263SCVI Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4002515649244
Colour Fully Integrated kWh per annum 299 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £44.85 per year Noise DB 46 db Cutlery Storage Tray Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 55 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 805mm x D: 570mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£829.00£829.00£829.00
Miele 60cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 80.5 x 59.8 x 57 cm
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Control Panel Version: Fully Integrated FasciaPanel
- Control Type: Programme Selector Button
- Display: 3-digit 7-segment Display
- Display Colour: Yellow
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 299 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 1.05 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO programme with Hot Water Connection: 0.59 kWh
- Energy Consumption in Stand-by Mode: 0.2 W
- Hot Water Connection (optional)
- Programme Time in ECO Mode: 172 Minutes
- Water Consumption in Automatic Programme per Cycle: 13.5 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 3780 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 13.5 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Intensive 75°C
- Normal 55°C
- Number of Wash Options: 1
Technology & Quality
- Water Protection Guarantee
- Waterproof System
- Connected Load: 2.3 kW
- Depth with Door Open: 116.5 cm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 150 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 150 cm
- Length of Supply Lead: 180 cm
- Number of Phases: 1
- Voltage: 230 V
This Built-in Miele dishwasher has a generous 14 place settings and an energy efficiency rating of A+. On an annual basis, energy consumption is 299kWh and the average annual water consumption is 3780 litres. This Miele G4263SCVI has a wash performance of A and a drying performance of A. Moreover, innovative Miele technology ensures a pleasantly quiet 46dB cleaning cycle.
This 598mm Miele dishwasher enjoys a variety of 2 temperature settings and 5 programmes including:
• Eco Wash
• Intensive Cycle
• Pre Rinse
This dishwasher features one of Miele’s most successful dishwasher inventions, the cutlery tray. This handy feature allows you to place your cutlery separately in the machine, thus avoiding the risk of scratching your cutlery when loading and unloading the machine. By separating the cutlery in a tray, this dishwasher guarantees exceptional washing/drying results while also offering a convenient place to clean your large cooking utensils with ease. Moreover, the Miele cutlery tray allows for more place settings in the lower rack, ideal for a medium/large sized family environment.
The height-adjustable upper basket of this Miele G4263SCVI dishwasher offers unparalleled flexibility. With the option of 9 separate positions, you’re able to make full use of the wash cabinet each time you use the machine!
Efficiency & Sustainability
To minimise energy consumption, Miele G4263SCVI dishwasher is designed to connect to a hot water supply of up to 60°C. By exposing your wash load to higher temperatures, energy consumption of the machine is improved by up to 50% and programme duration is reduced by approximately 10%. To minimise water consumption, Miele dishwashers only use fresh mains water. This simple innovation has reduced Miele dishwasher’s water usage by a staggering 85% over the last 30 years. Contemporary Miele dishwashers can complete an effective wash cycle using a miniscule 6.5 litres of water.
With this Miele dishwashers delay start feature, you can modify the start/finish time of your desired programme to suit your needs. For example, if you lead a busy lifestyle, this function offers you the flexibility of setting the operation to finish when you’re scheduled to be available. Alternatively, if you want to minimise your energy bills, set the dishwasher to start at night and benefit from night-time electricity tariffs. This Miele G4263SCVI dishwasher’s delay start function can be postponed by up to 24 hours.
For your peace of mind, this Miele G4263SCVI dishwasher comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele G4263SCVI. You can select a convenient delivery date when you checkout. Hurry we only have 4 left in stock
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele G4263SCVI comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £90, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele G4263SCVI anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.