- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Laundry Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioMiele G5690SCVI Built In 45 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£1,239.00Add to BasketOver 5 In Stock Immediate DespatchClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryGet perfect results in just 58 minutes with this 45cm wide slimline dishwasher, featuring 9 place settings and Miele’s incredible QuickPowerWash programme. AutoOpen drying automatically pops the dishwasher door ajar at the end of a wash programme, allowing a fresh flow of air and promising perfectly washed and dried crockery (special air ducting will protect your worktop from moisture). The Miele G5690SCVI features a ComfortClose door which, rather than slamming shut/open, will remain in a position of your choice!
Brand Miele Product Code G5690SCVI Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4002516316381
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 197 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £29.55 per year Noise DB 44 db Cutlery Storage Tray Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 44 kg Dimensions W: 448mm x H: 805mm x D: 570mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,239.00£1,239.00£1,239.00
Miele 45cm Fully Integrated Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 80.5 x 44.8 x 57 cm
- Colour: Stainless Steel/CleanSteel
- Control Panel Version: Straight Fascia Panel
- Control Type: Programme Selector Button
- Display: 1-line Text Display
- Display Colour: Yellow
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 197 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.69 kWh
- Energy Consumption in Stand-by Mode: 0.3 W
- Half Load
- Hot Water Connection (optional)
- Programme Time in ECO Mode: 229 Minutes
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2156 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Wash Options: 5
- Extra Clean
- Extra Dry
Technology & Quality
- Safety Lock
- Water Protection Guarantee
- Waterproof System
- Connected Load: 2 kW
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Maximum Front Panel Weight: 8 Kg
- Minimum Front Panel Weight: 2 Kg
- Number of Phases: 1
- Product Code: G5690SCVI
- Voltage: 230 V
The dishwasher door on the Miele G5690SCVI opens automatically at the end of a programme cycle. Even challenging items such as plastic dishes are perfectly dried. Special air ducting protects the worktop from moisture.
Miele dishwashers only use fresh mains water. The Automatic programme has a 6.5 litre water consumption - significantly less than filling your kitchen sink. With this feature Miele has reduced water consumption by 85% over the last 30 years. Electricity consumption is also reduced to new all-time lows: In the ECO programme, this Miele G5690SCVI achieves energy consumption values of only 0.83 kWh.
An unbeatable combination: the QuickPowerWash programme and the perfectly matching All in 1 UltraTabs achieve the best possible cleaning and drying results on normally soiled crockery in 58 minutes. These specially developed tabs only take 2–3 minutes to dissolve. This means that the cleaning performance begins right at the start of the wash cycle. The result? The Miele G5690SCVI achieves a cleaning performance category A.
Experience how easily the Miele G5690SCVI dishwasher door opens and closes. Convenient: The door remains in the position of your choice.
Miele dishwashers indulge you with a high end operating concept: Convenient sensors, text display with easy user prompts, and an inclined control panel, which is easy to see, for ergonomic operation.
The Miele G5690SCVI features a delay start function where the start of the programme can be programmed up to 24 hours in advance. This allows you to operate your dishwasher whenever suits you best and also to take advantage of cheaper (night-time) electricity tariffs.
The countdown indicator on the G5690SCVI lets you know how long the selected programme has to run. This keeps you informed on the programme status of your dishwasher at all times.
Height-adjustable Upper Basket
For all Miele dishwashers, the height of the upper basket is easily adjustable - even in a tilted position. A total of 9 positions are possible. This allows you to make full use of the wash cabinet each time you use the dishwasher.
Optional Hot Water Connection
All Miele dishwashers can be connected to a hot water supply with a temperature of up to 65 °C. This reduces electricity consumption by up to 50 % and running times by up to 10 %. In the ECO programme, the energy consumption of the dishwasher is reduced to as little as 0.45 kWh.
Using automatic load recognition, this Miele G5690SCVI dishwasher automatically detect the amount of crockery in the wash cabinet and adjust the use of water and electricity accordingly. Thanks to this automatic function you don't always have to wait until your dishwasher is fully loaded.
Child Safety Lock
The lock integrated into the handle prevents unwanted access to the dishwasher, by small children, for example. Clearly visible control indicators let you know when salt or rinse aid need replenishing or when the programme has finished.
CleanSteel Fascia Panel
Miele fascia panels made of CleanSteel stainless steel have a special surface finish. This protects the surface from visible fingerprints. In addition, CleanSteel stainless steel is easy to clean without the need for special cleaning agents.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Miele G5690SCVI. You can select a convenient delivery date when you checkout. We have 12 left in stock
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Miele G5690SCVI comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £90, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Miele appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Miele appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Miele G5690SCVI anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.