- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioLG OLED48CX5LC Freestanding Television - Black£1,199.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Collection AvailableFREE DeliveryEnjoy picture perfect quality on all your favourite shows and films with this LG 48” 4K UHD HDR Smart TV. Packed full of picture enhancement and technology, you’ll be pressed to find a TV as well equipped as this one. With AI technology including AI Upscaling and Deep Learning AI picture, the OLED48CX5LC offers unparralled visual clarity, and with built-in apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+, you’ll never run out of shows to watch. If gaming is your thing, this LG TV comes with G-Sync compatibility and an enhanced refresh rate so you get the best experience whether gaming with your friends or on your own.
Brand LG Product Code OLED48CX5LC Colour Black Energy Rating View Energy Label TV Screen Size 48" TV Screen Type OLED TV HDMI ports 4 Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 5 Years Weight 22.4 kg Dimensions W: 1071mm x H: 618mm x D: 47mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£1,199.00£1,199.00£1,199.00RDO Unbeatable Price!
LG 48-Inch CX Series 4K OLED Smart TV, Black
- Design: Premium Thin Design
- Display Type: 4K OLED
- Operating System: WebOS ThinQ AI
- Resolution Size: 3840 x 2160
- Series: CX Series
- 10-Bit Support
- 2K High Frame Rate (HFR)
- 4K High Frame Rate (HFR)
- a9 Gen 3 AI Processor 4K
- AI Upscaling
- Auto Device Detection
- Auto Genre Selection
- G-SYNC Compatible
- HDR Technology: Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), HDR Effect, HDR 10 Pro, Cinema HDR, Dolby Vision IQ
- Instant Game Response
- Quad-Core Processor
- Time Machine
- Ultra Luminance Pro
- Virtual Reality (360 VR) Function
- 4K Upscaling
- AI Brightness
- AI Picture Pro
- Auto Calibration
- Billion Rich Colours
- Face Enhancing
- HDR Dynamic Tone Mapping Pro
- Image Enhancing on SQM
- Perfect Black
- Perfect Viewing Angle
- Pixel Dimming
- Number of Picture Modes: 10
- HDR Effect
- (ISF) Expert (Bright Room)
- (ISF) Expert (Dark Room)
- AI Acoustic Tuning
- AI Sound Pro
- Apt-X Technology
- Audio Description (AD)
- Auto Notification,
- Bluetooth Surround Ready
- Clear Voice IV Technology
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
- Intelligent Voice Recognition
- LG Sound Sync
- Simultaneous Audio
- WiSA Speakers
- Intelligent Assistants: Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
- Internet of Things (IoT) Compatible
- Platform: Google Home
Network & Internet Multimedia
- Application Store: LG Content Store
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LAN, Bluetooth
- Functionality: WEB browsing, Internet video playback
- Internet Streaming Services: HbbTV, Voice Search, Home Dashboard, Sports Alert, Music Discovery
- Supported Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Simplink
- Features: Magic Remote
- Remote Control Model: LG MR20
- Type: Universal Remote (2 x AA Batteries Included)
- Analogue x1, Digital x1
- Digital TV Tuner: DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-T, DVB-T2, HDTV Tuner
- TV Tuner - Conditional Access: Common Interface plus (CI+) Slot
- Display Menu Language: Multilingual
- Electronic Programme Guide: Digital EPG
- STT (Speech to Text)
- Teletext (Memory: 2000 Pages)
- Audio line-out / headphones - Rear
- Digital audio output (optical) - Rear
- HDMI Ports x4
- USB Ports x3
- Auto Power Off
- Energy Efficiency Rating: G
- Energy Saving Mode
- On-mode Power Consumption: 91 W
- Power Consumption: 91 kWh/1000 Hours
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5 W
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions - Boxed (mm): 1224(W) x 750(H) x 207(D)
- Dimensions - Unboxed With Stand (mm): 1071(W) x 650(H) x 251(D)
- Dimensions - Unboxed Without Stand (mm): 1071(W) x 618(H) x 47(D)
- Weight – Boxed: 22.4 Kg
- Weight – Unboxed With Stand: 18.9 Kg
- Weight – Unboxed Without Stand: 14.9 Kg
Sold as an Agent of Euronics LtdProduct Overview
Discover incredible picture quality on this LG OLED Smart TV. Combined with their award-winning webOS smart platform, your entertainment will reach levels you’ve never quite experienced before. Rated ‘A’ for energy, this 48” television will also have less of an impact on your utility bills and the environment.
The OLED48CX5LC is a smart TV, meaning you can access a massive variety of online series, films, and documentaries with ease. Wi-Fi enabled, you can get this LG television connected to the internet easily, or you can use an Ethernet cable if that’s more convenient.
Once everything’s linked up, you can view shows from some of the most well-known streaming services, including Now TV, Disney+, Apple TV, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Netflix. Alternatively, use the integrated digital TV service to browse through shows airing on live channels.
Thanks to OLED TV technology, watch whatever you choose in outstanding quality. Highlighting the finest details, deepest blacks, and smoothening fast-moving scenes, the OLED48CX5LC will bring your films and shows to life, from the comfort of your sofa.
This LG 4K UHD TV comes with a multitude of connection options, helping you create your own entertainment hub. Use the four HDMI ports and three USB ports to link up soundbars and consoles, or the headphone jack to listen in privacy without disturbing the rest of the house. If you’re a fan of wireless connectivity, then use Bluetooth to pair your phone or tablet, and share videos and photos with family on the TV’s screen.
The LG OLED48CX5LC has a sleek black finish, and you can display it with pride on its light silver alpine stand. Alternatively, with VESA compatibility, you can achieve a more blended finish by mounting it on the wall.
In contrast to LED TV technology that uses backlights, LG OLED screens pack SELF-LIT pixels which means they work independently to emit their own light. This allows for perfect black levels, outstanding colours, infinite contrasts and the sharpest details which ultimately uncover all the details in darker scenes.
a9 Gen3 AI Processor 4K
With deep learning algorithms, the newest and most powerful LG's α9 Gen3 Processor delivers the ultimate image and sound quality for the most exquisite viewing experience.
Transform your TV into a central hub with the intelligent ThinQ AI. LG ThinQ allows simple command and control your Home IoT ecosystem with natural voice recognition. Also, with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built-in, LG OLED TV makes life so much more convenient.
Immersive Cinema Experience
SELF-LIT pixels make every scene feel real.
Dolby Vision IQ & Dolby Atmos
Watch movies the way they should be – absolutely breath-taking. With Dolby Vision IQ, screen brightness, colour, and contrast are intelligently adjusted for content and lighting conditions. Dolby Atmos delivers three-dimensional immersive sound to make you feel as if you are right there inside the action.
FILMMAKER MODE - Watch Films as the Director Intended
In addition to deep blacks, LG OLED TVs now feature the all-new FILMMAKER MODE. This mode disables effects like motion smoothing, image sharpening and preserves the original vision of the director. It's easily activated through the TV menu, or by using the LG smart remote in-built voice control. We are proud that leading directors support this feature.
LG webOS Smart Platform: Your Favourite Content all in One Place
Enjoy all your favourite content from BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV+ and LG Channels and more. The latest movies, TV shows and documentaries can also be accessed through voice command.
Disney+ gives you full access to stream classics, binge on new Originals, or catch the latest movies. With Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and more - there's something for everyone.
The Apple TV App
Original shows and movies from Apple TV+. Just the premium channels you want and thousands of movies to buy or rent. It’s personalised and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on. And it’s all in the Apple TV app.
As the first TVs to offer NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible support in the industry, LG OLED is the ultimate choice for your gaming setup. All your PC games will be clearer and smoother with less stutter, lag, and flicker. Stay on the winning side with the best TV for gaming.
VRR, ALLM and eARC - Smoother Gameplay for the Win
A higher frame rate, VRR (Variable Refresh Rate), ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) all meeting HDMI 2.1 specifications. These latest features allow fast-moving content in higher resolution and smooth, synchronized graphics. It's a more lifelike gaming experience.
Low Input Lag & Fast Response Time
Dominate your way to victory with LG OLED TV. With a low input lag and fast 1ms response time, get ready to play in full-force with reduced blurring and added clarity.
HGiG delivers HDR gaming graphics best matched with the performance levels of your TV. With LG OLED, play from a wide selection of games with the confidence in a TV that will show every game at its absolute best.
Eye Comfort Display
Binge watch with less blue light and easier viewing. LG OLED TVs surpass standards for blue light, flicker, and high-quality imaging.
Catch every moment of your favourite team with LG Sports Alert. The Sports Alert feature gives you real time alerts on your favourite sports news (e.g. results, goals) whilst watching something else so you won't miss out and can fully relax whilst watching other content.
OLED Motion Pro
Only LG OLED SELF-LIT pixel technology prevents you from missing out on any detail of the action. In contrast to LED TV technology that uses backlights, LG OLED technology brings an impeccable viewing experience with smooth action display to fast-moving sports, all thanks to the new OLED Motion Pro and TruMotion features for additional image accuracy and precision.
Bluetooth Surround Ready
With Bluetooth Surround Ready, you’re fully immersed in a three-dimensional stadium atmosphere. All you have to do is simply connect two compatible Bluetooth speakers of the same model to your LG OLED TV.
Adorn your Wall with an Ultra-thin and Sleek Gallery TV Design
Only OLED's revolutionary construction is so thin and light that your LG TV design merges seamlessly and elegantly into your home. Since LG OLED technology does not requires backlights, it enables the engineering of cutting-edge products like the Wallpaper and Rollable OLED TVs.
See how LG TV will fit your Space
Check out the design and size of LG TVs with LG TV AR app.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the L G OLED48CX5LC in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Television for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The L G OLED48CX5LC comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all LG appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all LG appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the LG OLED48CX5LC anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.