- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioIse EVOLUTION150 Built In Waste DisposerWaste Disposer£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, Reigate
Brand Ise Product Code EVOLUTION150 Colour None Integration Type Built-In Warranty 7 Years Weight 8.8 kg Dimensions W: 0mm x H: 312mm x D: 0mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£409.00
insinkerator Evolution 250 Premium Food Waste Disposer
- Built-in air switch accessory for easy installation and added convenience
- Power booster circuit with micro-processor increases torque to tackle the most difficult to grind foods
- Stainless steel grind chamber (1,180ml) and stainless steel superior grinding elements handle all waste
- Stainless steel strainer basket and plug
- Grinds most food types
- Premium black trim shell
- Evolution-Quiet technology
- Auto-reverse action for extended product life and trouble free operation
- Type of Feed - Continuous
- Motor - Single Phase
- Time Rating - Intermittent
- Lubrication - Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
- grind Technology - 2-Stage Grind Technology
- Grind Chamber Capacity -1005ml
- Average Water Usage - Approximately 5.0 L per Person per Day
- Average Electrical Usage - 2-3 KWH per Annum
- Drain Connection - 1-1/2" (3.81 cm)
- Dishwasher Drain Connection - Yes
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Ise EVOLUTION150 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
The Ise EVOLUTION150 comes with a 7 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section