- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Laundry Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen Studio
Installations & Removals
We offer an installation service to certain parts of the country.
To see the installation options available to you, please add the item to your basket where payable services will be confirmed.
To ensure your installation goes smoothly, please read the following information in advance.
Your installation/connection service includes
- Disconnection of your old appliance (RDO can also remove and recycle your old appliance for an additional charge)
- Removal of plinths and furniture doors from your old appliance where relevant
- Removal and recycling of the packaging from your new appliance
- Connection of new appliance to existing pipework and/or electric supply
- The fitting and levelling of the appliance in the space provided
- Refitting furniture doors and plinths where relevant
- 1 hour on-site for installation (overtime charges may apply, please see below)
Additional work due to unforeseen circumstances will incur a charge of £15 for every 15 minutes overtime
Other chargeable services include:
- Site survey prior to order/delivery (by request)
- Basic repairs to existing plumbing or electrical connections (by mutual agreement)
- Agreed carpentry work beyond the scope of a like-for-like installation
- Any additional parts or components we are able to supply at the time of installation
Before we arrive, could we ask you to…
- Send us images of your existing machine (where possible)
- Ensure the existing cabinetry, furniture doors and plinths are suitable for refitting
- Ensure your new appliance will fit into the designated space (if unsure, please book a site survey)
- Existing pipework/power supply is accessible and in good serviceable condition
- Empty all cupboards requiring access prior to our arrival, saving installation time
- Test your stop valves where possible (for connection of any wet appliance) and know the location of your mains water isolation valve
- Provide the installer with suitable parking facilities/permit, where restrictions may apply
Installation price list
Please note all prices are based on like-for-like replacement.
To see our full removal/recycling price list, please click here!
Gas Installations can be arranged upon request (depending on location), please speak to us for details.
Product Type Install Only Price Removal/Recycling Price Installation Guides Freestanding Washing Machine £29.00 £20.00 Guide Freestanding Dishwasher £29.00 £20.00 Guide Freestanding Tumble Dryer £29.00 £20.00 Guide Freestanding Electric Slot In Cooker £79.00 £20.00 Guide Freestanding Electric Range Cooker £79.00 £50.00 Guide Freestanding American Fridge Freezer £49.00 £50.00 Guide Built In Washing Machine* £109.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Washer Dryer* £109.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Dishwasher £79.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Refrigeration^ £79.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Electric Hob £79.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Electric Oven £79.00 £20.00 Guide Built In Electric Microwave £79.00 £20.00 Guide All Gas Appliances Please call us
* Including refilling & drilling new holes
^ Does not include Built In American Fridge Freezers
Our installation service is exclusively available to RDO customers only. We only install to existing connections. Please ensure someone is in attendance at all times, adequate parking facilities/permits are provided, and there is clear access over driveways and doorways.