- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioIlve 645SZTCT4 Built In Single Oven Electric - Black£2,225.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryCook perfect, authentic pizza in under 3 minutes with this ingenious 60cm wide Ilve 645SZTCT4 built-in pizza oven. Preheat the oven by switching on the pizza setting and, once the oven reaches 400°C, simply pop your pizza in! With the TFT touch control display, you can easily programme the oven's additional 14 functions, set the timer and switch on the child lock. The oven has 37 litres of cooking space, with an internal light to illuminate the inside of the oven. The oven isn't just for the perfect pizza though, there’s an electronic cooking probe meaning you can cook your meat at the perfect temperature too!
Brand Ilve Product Code 645SZTCT4 Colour Black Energy Rating Primary Oven Size 37 litres Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Dimensions W: 599mm x H: 455mm x D: 572mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£2,225.00£2,225.00£2,225.00
Ilve Nero 60cm Wide Built-In Pizza Oven, Black
- Built With AISI 304 Stainless Steel
- Child Lock
- Internal Light
- Operating Temperature 30-400°C
- Quadruple Glazed Oven Door
- Steam Vent
- TFT Digital Touch Control Display
- Thermostat With Electronic Probe
- Bottom Electrical Heating Element: 1600 W
- Circular Heating Element: 2000 W
- Maximum Input: 2.9 kW
- Top Electrical Heating Element: 1300 W
- Top Electrical Heating Element: 900 W
- Internal Dimensions: 44 x 21 x 40.5 cm
- Product Code: 645SZTCT4
ILVE's 60cm Nero Multifunction Pizza oven features ILVE's traditional 'Nero' styling with embellished handles and control knobs with a TFT touch control display. The 645SZTCT4 works as a standard oven whilst mimicking a real pizza stove, meaning you can cook an authentic and delicious pizza is just over 2 minutes. But how?
Preheat the oven by switching on the pizza setting. Simply prepare your pizza base and add your favourite toppings. When the oven reaches a soaring height of 400°C, pop your pizza in. You could be sitting down with your favourite pizza in as little as two and a half minutes! The perfect oven for hosting a family pizza night.
The oven has an abundance of additional features. With TFT, you can easily programme the oven's additional 14 functions, set the timer and switch on the child lock. Setting the temperature of the oven is effortless due to ILVE's precision temperature control.
The oven has 37 litres of cooking space, with an internal light to illuminate the inside of the oven. The oven doors are soft-closing, full glass and quadruple-glazed.
The 645SZTCT4 isn't just for the perfect pizza. Provided with the oven is an electronic cooking probe, meaning you can cook your meat at the perfect temperature too! With ILVE's new wet/dry setting you can reduce the amount of moisture within the oven by releasing water through the steam vent.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Ilve 645SZTCT4 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Single Built In Oven for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Ilve 645SZTCT4 comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £138, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Ilve appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Ilve appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Ilve 645SZTCT4 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.