- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioFisher & Paykel HP60IHCB3 Canopy Hood - Stainless Steel / Black£439.00Add to BasketIn Stock (Euronics)Click & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThis hood canopy from Fisher & Paykel is one of the best on the market. It is both extremely efficient at removing kitchen odours, but also trapping all the grime with its dishwasher safe mesh filters. With dimmable LED control and a highly responsive touch panel with four fan speed options, this canopy hood is as functional as it is stylish. Coming in a black glass design, this model will integrate perfectly into all kitchen designs.
Brand Fisher & Paykel Product Code HP60IHCB3 Alt Codes
EAN: Stainless Steel / Black - 09415112500880
Colour Stainless Steel / Black Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 32 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £4.8 per year Noise DB 64 db Integration Type Built-In Extraction Rate 525 m3/h Warranty 5 Years Weight 9 kg Dimensions W: 530mm x H: 395mm x D: 280mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£439.00£439.00£439.00
Fisher & Paykel series 7 Built-In Extractor Hood
- Maximum Motor Performance: 1100m³/Hr
- 4 Speeds and A Booster Power Level
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Normal Use): 525 M³/H
- Maximum Extraction Rate (Using Booster): 710 M³/H
- Maximum Noise Level (Normal Use): 64 dB
- Maximum Noise Level (Using Booster): 67 dB
- Airflow range: 200-710 M³/H
- Noise Level range: 40-67 dB
- Energy Class: A
- Extraction Type: Perimeter
- Filter Type: Mesh With Perimeter Extraction
- Number Of Filters: 2
- Air Outlet: 150mm
- Ducted: Top Extraction
- Internal Blower Included
- Recirculation: Optional - Top Extraction
- Dishwasher Safe Filters: 2
- Control Type: Capacitive-Touch
- Dimmable Lights
- Light Type: Led 2 X 4w
- Timer Function
- Lighting Power: 7 W
- Motor Power: 130 W
- Rated Current: 3 Amp
- Supply Frequency: 50 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 220 V - 240 V
- Total Power: 137w
Parts & Accessories
Effective and quiet
- Light Bulb: 792556
- Replacement Aluminium Filter: 792429
Odours can linger in the kitchen well after cooking is finished. This cooker hood offers four fan speeds plus a boost function for powerful extraction to quickly remove steam and odours. The timer keeps the cooker hood working for up to 15 minutes before automatically turning off.
The glass and stainless steel finishes are easily wiped clean and the filters removable and dishwasher safe. An alert reminds you when to clean the filter to ensure you get the best performance out of your cooker hood.
Simple to use
The intuitive control panel responds to the touch of your finger. Low-power LED lighting keeps energy usage to a minimum while providing superb illumination over the entire cooking surface.
Designed to match
This cooker hood can be built into your cabinetry for a seamless look. Its black glass control panel and stainless steel finish is designed to match the rest of Fisher & Paykel's kitchen appliance family.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Fisher&Paykel HP60IHCB3. You can select a convenient delivery date when you checkout. Hurry we only have 4 left in stock
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Hood for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Fisher&Paykel HP60IHCB3 comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Fisher & Paykel appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Fisher&Paykel appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Fisher&Paykel HP60IHCB3 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.