- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Laundry Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioFisher & Paykel DD60SCTHX9 Built In 60 CM Dishwasher Fully Integrated - Ezkleen S/S£989.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryAlthough designed for compact kitchens, this Fisher & Paykel DishDrawerTM dishwasher has ample room for even your largest pans. Being energy efficient, this dishwasher will save you money for years to come while delivering superior performance. With a built-in water softener and multiple wash options, your pans and dishes will have never been so clean! Plus, with flexible racking and installation, you can tailor the dishwasher to your needs.
Brand Fisher & Paykel Product Code DD60SCTHX9 Alt Codes
EAN: Ezkleen S/S - 09415112811429
Colour Ezkleen S/S Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 170 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £25.5 per year Noise DB 45 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 5 Years Weight 34.6 kg Dimensions W: 599mm x H: 454mm x D: 573mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£989.00£989.00£989.00
Fisher & Paykel series 7 Fully Integrated Single Dishdrawer™ Dishwasher, EzKleen Stainless Steel
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 45.4 x 59.9 x 57.3 cm
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 170 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.60 kWh
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2520 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 9 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Accomodates Long Stemmed Glassware
- Water Softener
- Number of Wash Programmes: 15
- Number of Temperatures: 5
- Delicate Extra Dry
- Delicate Quick
- Fast Extra Dry
- Heavy Extra Dry
- Heavy Quick
- Heavy Sanitise
- Normal Eco
- Normal Extra Dry
- Normal Quick
- Normal Sanitise
- Number of Wash Options: 3
- Extra Dry
- Child Lock
- Fault Indicator
This 599mm Built-in Fisher&Paykel dishwasher has a generous capacity of 6 place settings and an energy efficiency rating of A. The average annual energy consumption for this machine is 170kWh and average annual water consumption is 2520 litres. This Fisher&Paykel DD60SCTHX9 has an energy efficiency rating of A for washing and drying. Moreover, innovative Fisher&Paykel technology ensures a pleasantly quiet 44dB cleaning cycle.
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
This Fisher&Paykel dishwasher enjoys a variety of temperature settings and 15+ wash programmes, including:
• Quick Wash ( minutes)
• Eco Wash
• Half Load
• Intensive Cycle
• Pre Rinse
This dishwasher’s moveable cutlery basket offers an efficient method of loading/unloading cutlery, ideal for a medium/large sized family environment.
This Fisher&Paykel dishwasher also offers a delay timer, enabling you to delay the operation of your desired program for a selected time period. If you lead a busy lifestyle, this function offers you the flexibility of setting the operation to finish when you’re scheduled to be available. Alternatively, if you want to minimise your energy bills, set the machine to start at night and benefit from night-time electricity tariffs.
To ensure the dishwasher performs at optimum efficiency and your dishes continue to dry quickly, this dishwasher will indicate when rinse aid is needed. This dishwasher will indicate when the machine requires more salt, ensuring your machine maintains its cleaning performance by preventing spots and watermarks on your dishes.
As dishwasher technology improves, they become increasingly quiet and sometimes it’s easy to forget that they’re even on! Therefore, this dishwasher has an audible end of programme alarm so you know when the wash cycle has finished.
To accommodate your varying wash load requirements, this dishwasher has been designed to incorporate an adjustable racking system. This washing machine also comes with a child lock function. This handy feature allows you to lock the buttons for the duration of the wash program, thus preventing any accidental changes to the wash cycle.
This is an anti-flood device, so in the unlikely event of a leakage, the machine will ensure your kitchen does not flood by automatically cutting off the supply of water to the dishwasher.
For your peace of mind, this Fisher&Paykel DD60SCTHX9 dishwasher comes with a 5 year manufacturer's warranty.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Fisher&Paykel DD60SCTHX9 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Fisher&Paykel DD60SCTHX9 comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Fisher & Paykel appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Fisher&Paykel appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Fisher&Paykel DD60SCTHX9 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.