- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioFisher & Paykel DD60DDFHB9 Built In 60 CM Dishwasher Fully Integrated - Black Stainless Steel£1,459.00Add to BasketPre-Order Now For delivery ASAPClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThanks to Fisher & Paykel’s DishDrawer technology, you can select different wash programmes to activate for different drawers simultaneously. Even when employing the powerful Sanitise wash mode, which kills 99.9% of bacteria, this dishwasher is one of the quietest dishwashers on the market, so quiet in fact that it has achieved the internationally recognised Quiet Mark award. Moreover, if you position the DishDrawer at bench height, you’ll enjoy effortless (un)loading and minimal bending.
Brand Fisher & Paykel Product Code DD60DDFHB9 Colour Black Stainless Steel Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 152 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £22.8 per year Noise DB 45 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 5 Years Weight 60 kg Dimensions W: 599mm x H: 820mm x D: 573mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403
Fisher & Paykel Fully Integrated Double Dishdrawer™ Dishwasher, Black Stainless Steel
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 82.0-88.0 x 59.9 x 57.3 cm
- Colour: Black Stainless Steel
- Control Type: Touch
- Display: LED
- Internal Wash Selector
- Model: Double Dishdrawer™
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 152 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.54 kWh
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 2184 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 7.8 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Accomodates Long Stemmed Glassware
- Water Softener
- Number of Wash Programmes: 15
- Number of Temperatures: 5
- Delcate Eco
- Delicate Extra Dry
- Delicate Quick
- Fast Extra Dry
- Heavy Extra Dry
- Heavy Quick
- Heavy Sanitise
- Normal Eco
- Number of Wash Options: 3
- Extra Dry
- Child Lock
- Fault Indicator
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Fisher&Paykel DD60DDFHB9 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Fisher&Paykel DD60DDFHB9 comes with a 5 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Fisher & Paykel appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Fisher&Paykel appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Fisher&Paykel DD60DDFHB9 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.