- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioFalcon F900DXEI Range Cooker Induction - Various Colours£3,949.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThis deluxe 90cm wide range cooker comes in a variety of colours and finishes and includes five fast induction zones on the hob, which have boost functions to get cooking going quickly. The main multifunction oven has seven cooking modes, including fan-assisted cooking and grilling, defrosting, top and bottom heat. The tall fan-assisted second oven is good for cooking on multiple levels, while the separate glide-out grill provides extra space.
Brand Falcon Product Code F900DXEI Alt Codes
EAN: Black / Brass - 5028683081814
EAN: Black / Chrome - 5028683081807
EAN: China Blue / Nickel - 5028683081852
EAN: Cream / Chrome - 5028683081821
EAN: Cherry Red / Nickle - 5028683085607
EAN: White / Nickel - 5028683082439
EAN: Slate / Nickle - 5028683081395
EAN: Fawn / Nickle - 5028683115328
Colour Black / Brass Energy Rating Primary Oven Size 80 litres Secondary Oven Size 67 litres Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 3 Years Weight 145 kg Dimensions W: 900mm x H: 912mm x D: 600mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£3,949.00£3,949.00As low as £3,949.00
Falcon 900 CONTINENTAL Induction Range Cooker
- Energy efficiency rating: A
- Colour: Various Colours
- Fuel type: Induction
- Door type: Solid door
- Number of Cooking Zones: 5
- Zone 1 Rating: 1.40 / 1.80 kW
- Zone 2 Rating: 1.85 / 2.50 kW
- Zone 3 Rating: 1.85 / 2.50 kW
- Zone 4 Rating: 1.85 / 2.50 kW
- Zone 5 Rating: 2.30 /3.20 kW
- Total Hob Rating: 9.25 / 12.5 kW
- Maximum Electrical Load: 18.46 kW
- Grill Type: Dual circuit glide-out grill
- Power Rating: 2.30 kW
Left Hand Oven Features
Left Hand Oven Functions
- Number of Cooking Functions: 7
Right Hand Oven Features
- Number of Cooking Functions: 1
- Door Type: Solid door
- Net Capacity: 67 Litres
- Oven Type: Fanned
- Plate Rack
- Oven Shelves
- 3 Years Manufacturers Warranty
This stylish Falcon F900DXEI range cooker has 3 cavities, including a grill. The None display is extremely user friendly and will clearly highlight the cooking programme and temperature information. This range cooker has an easy-to-use Rotary control type, offering you full control over the heat inside the appliance. To activate the heat, this range cooker has a convenient ignition type.
This Falcon range cooker has 5 Induction hob type with a Glass surface finish.
Main Cavity Information
The fan assisted main cavity of this range cooker has an impressive 68 litre capacity with 2 cooking shelves. With 7 functions, this range cooker will comfortably cater to your cooking requirements. To ensure an evenly distributed cooking temperature throughout the machine, this range cooker is equipped with a top and bottom element.
Falcon know that if there’s one cleaning job nearly everyone hates, it’s cleaning the oven. So, for your convenience, this range cooker comes with Catalytic Liners.
A catalytic oven is when your oven is fitted with special catalytic liners inside the oven cavity. These liners are treated with special chemicals and materials which mean that they are fantastic at absorbing grease. All that is needed is for you to run the self-cleaning programme every month or so. During this cleaning cycle, the oven is heated to 200ºC or higher to burn off and soften excess grease deposits. You can then simply wipe away any residue with some soapy water.
Second Cavity Information
This Falcon range cooker features a fan assisted 66 litre capacity second cavity with catalytic liners and 1 cavity functions.
Third Cavity Information
This Falcon range cooker features a third cavity with enamel interior and 2 cavity functions.
For your own safety, this range cooker has a residual heat indicator, letting you know when your hob is still hot even after a cooking zone has been turned off.
Electrical Connection: 17.9kw.
Fuse Rating: 45amps.
Hob minimum distance to cooker hood: 65cm.
For your peace of mind, this Falcon range cooker comes with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Falcon F900DXEI in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Range Cooker for £50 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Falcon F900DXEI comes with a 3 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Falcon appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Falcon appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Falcon F900DXEI anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.