- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen Studio
Coronavirus Safety Measures
Due to the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to keep you up to date on everything RDO are doing during these unprecedented times.
Our priority is the health and safety of all of our customers and staff and we will continue to monitor the situation.
In accordance with government guidelines, our Reigate showroom is due to re-open from 12th April with the following safety and social distancing measures in place:
- Customers can ring the bell outside our showroom and a sales representative will come and serve you
- The number of customers allowed in our showroom will be limited to 14 (groups of 2 people for every sales representative)
- Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the showroom
- Rigorous cleaning regimes will be undertaken on a regular basis (including the use of fogging/sanitising machines)
- Clear signage will remind customers to stand 2 meters apart at all times
- Protective screens have been installed at desks to further reduce the amount of contact needed
- Customers are asked to wear protective face masks upon entrance to our showroom
- Non-contact Click & Collect will continue to be available from our Salfords distribution centre
As the situation surrounding Coronavirus unfolds, RDO will remain vigilant to government advice and adapt our safety measures accordingly.
All staff have been provided with clear, accurate guidance relating to the virus. In addition, staff have been provided with face masks and gloves which are to be worn during deliveries, installations and when dealing with customers in-store. Those staff who are able to work from home continue to do so.
Our purchasing department is making every effort to maintain good stock levels of the most popular machines at all times. However, the industry has been struggling to maintain good supplies of machines due to the current global crisis. We will endeavour to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible and in good faith, but we hope you will understand that, at times, it may prove difficult to maintain the high standards of service and supply that we pride ourselves upon due to circumstances outside of our control.
We want to reassure you that we are currently holding 1000s of products in-stock and continue to work closely with our supply base. As the situation develops, we will endeavour, at all times, to communicate any issues and changes as and when they occur.
We are experiencing an unprecedented demand for our services as this time and, for this reason, RDO continue to encourage our customers to check stock availability prior to placing an order. If you wish to know how to check stock levels, please click here.
Delivery & Installation Service
Our delivery services are still running as normal. Our drivers are complying with social distancing guidelines and are equipped with gloves, hand sanitiser and face masks. Our team are delivering to a ground-floor room of your choice, but we are requesting that customers wait in another room while we complete the delivery and/or installation of your appliance(s). We’re continuing to offer non-contact Click & Collect from our Salfords distribution centre.
Please contact us to discuss appliance installation options.
Please note: Due to the fluid nature of the virus, we may need to adjust to our delivery and installation services, but we will endeavour to communicate these changes as quickly as reasonably possible. If we are required to suspend our installation service, you will be offered a full refund for the installation service and given the option to take delivery only or to cancel your order in its entirety.
Thank you! All the staff at RDO wish you all the very best through these uncertain times and would like to extend our thanks to all our customers and associates for their kind understanding at this time.
RDO will continue to do everything in our power to serve our customers, as we have done for the past 65 years. Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org