- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Laundry Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen Studio
Coronavirus Safety Measures
Due to the ongoing situation with the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to keep you up to date on everything RDO are doing during these unprecedented times.
Our priority is the health and safety of all of our customers and staff and we will continue to monitor the situation.
Our Reigate showroom is now open to the public (see opening hours)
The well-being of our people and our customers is our top priority, therefore, we will maintain sensible safety and social distancing measures.
- Ask customers to wear protective face masks upon entrance to our showroom
- Limit the number of customers in our showroom at any one time
- Maintain rigorous cleaning schedules and hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the showroom
- Provide clear signage reminding customers to adhere to social distancing measures at all times
- Install protective screens at desks to further reduce the amount of contact needed
- Continue offering non-contact Click & Collect from our Salfords distribution centre
As the situation surrounding Coronavirus continues to unfold, RDO will remain vigilant to government advice and adapt our safety measures accordingly.
All staff have been provided with clear, accurate guidance relating to the virus. In addition, staff have been provided with face masks, which are to be worn during deliveries, installations and when dealing with customers in-store.
Our purchasing department is making every effort to maintain good stock levels of the most popular machines at all times. However, the industry has been struggling to maintain good supplies of machines due to the current global crisis. We will endeavour to fulfil all orders as quickly as possible and in good faith, but we hope you will understand that, at times, it may prove difficult to maintain the high standards of service and supply that we pride ourselves upon due to circumstances outside of our control.
We want to reassure you that we are currently holding 1000s of products in-stock and continue to work closely with our supply base. As the situation develops, we will endeavour, at all times, to communicate any issues and changes as and when they occur.
We are experiencing an unprecedented demand for our services as this time and, for this reason, RDO continue to encourage our customers to check stock availability prior to placing an order. If you wish to know how to check stock levels, please click here.
Delivery & Installation Service
Our drivers are complying with social distancing guidelines and are equipped with hand sanitiser and face masks. Our team are delivering to a ground-floor room of your choice, but we are requesting that customers wait in another room while we complete the delivery and/or installation of your appliance(s).
Please contact us to discuss appliance installation options.
We’re continuing to offer non-contact Click & Collect from our Salfords distribution centre.
All the staff at RDO wish you all the very best through these uncertain times and would like to extend our thanks to all our customers and associates for their kind understanding at this time.
RDO will continue to do everything in our power to serve our customers, as we have done for the past 70 years.
Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org