- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioBosch HMT75M421B Freestanding Microwave - White£119.00Add to Basket3 In Stock Item Selling FastClick & Collect Collection AvailableFREE DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateThis compact, freestanding white 800W microwave has a handy LED clock display, which can be used along with the electronic buttons and retractable control dial to select one of the seven automatic cooking programmes or one of the five power levels. The lowest 90W power level is great for hygienically defrosting food prior to cooking, plus there are four automatic defrost programmes - simply enter the weight and it'll do the rest.
Brand Bosch Product Code HMT75M421B Alt Codes
EAN: White - 04242002660585
Colour White Microwave Power 800 Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 2 Years Weight 15 kg Dimensions W: 462mm x H: 290mm x D: 351mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£119.00UNBEATABLE PRICE!£119.00£119.00RDO Unbeatable Price!
Bosch Serie 2 800w Microwave Oven
- 3 Weight Automatic Cooking Programmes
- 4 Weight Automatic Defrost Programmes
- Memory Function
Performance / Technical Information
- 17 Litre Capacity
- Can Be Installed Under A Wall Cupboard
- 245 Mm Turntable Diameter
- 5 Microwave Power Levels
- Maximum Microwave Power Level: 800 W
- Push Buttons
- Retractable Rotary Knob
- Start Button
Sold As An Agent Of Euronics LtdMake preparing and cooking food stress-free with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave Oven.
A Range of Programmes
A range of electronic control programmes take the guess work out of preparing your food. Choose from three auto-cook, and four defrost programmes, to perfectly cook a range of food types. Simply enter the weight and type of food you’re cooking, and the auto-cook programme will choose the optimal temperature and cooking time. The defrost settings will safely thaw out whatever food you need while maintaining hygiene levels.
The HMT75M421B includes a variety of easy-to-use controls, such as the side opening door, and push button opening, while the retractable dial ensures you can precisely alter settings. You can then clearly see the settings on the large digital display. A convenient memory function remembers your settings for next time, while a 99 minute timer alerts you when your food is finished. Keeping an eye on your food is simple too, with a strong interior light.
Choose from five power levels, starting at 90 W and going up to an impressive 800 W, so you can make great tasting food quickly.
As a compact model, the HMT75M421B is slightly smaller than others at 29 cm high and 46 cm wide. This gives you more flexibility as to where you can place it, such as under a wall cupboard, but doesn’t sacrifice on power or cooking ability. The 17-litre capacity and 24.5 cm glass turntable allow you to fit in an array of food types easily, while the white finish will look great in any home.
This model is also available with a 25-litre capacity and 900 W.
Preparing food is simple with the Bosch HMT75M421B Microwave’s range of programmes and great features. Order yours today!
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Bosch HMT75M421B. You can select a convenient delivery date when you checkout. Hurry we only have 3 left in stock
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Microwave for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Bosch HMT75M421B comes with a 2 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Bosch appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Bosch appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Bosch HMT75M421B anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.