- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioBosch SMV50C10GB Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£439.00Add to BasketDue InETA: 16/10/2020Click & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryOn Display Bancroft Road, ReigateThis impressive Bosch Serie 4 ActiveWater dishwasher features a height-adjustable top basket, offering you extra space to clean those large awkward items. The VarioSpeed function reduces cycle times by up to 50% without compromising on cleaning performance. Your delicate glasses will be cared for thanks to the glass protection technology, while the durable EcoSilence Drive motor delivers powerful, though quiet, wash results. What’s more, being equipped with AquaStop, you can rest assured that your home is protected against water damage.
Brand Bosch Product Code SMV50C10GB Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 4242002861906
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating View Energy Label kWh per annum 290 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £43.5 per year Noise DB 48 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 32.8 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 815mm x D: 550mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£439.00£439.00£439.00
Bosch Serie 4 Range 60 cm Dishwasher Fully Integrated
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 81.5 x 59.8 x 55cm
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 290 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 1.02 kWh
- Programme Time in ECO mode: 210 Minutes
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 3300 Litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 11.7 Litres
Gentle Treatment of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Temperatures: 4
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Eco 50°C
- Intensive 70°C
- Normal 65°C
- Quick 45°C
- Number of Wash Options: 1
- VarioSpeed Function
- 2 Foldable Plate Racks in Bottom Basket
- Cutlery Basket in Lower Rack (moveable)
- Height Adjustable Top Basket when Empty
- Silver Baskets
- Vario Basket System
Technology & Quality
- Connected Load: 2.4 kW
- Cord Length: 175 cm
- Fuse Rating: 10 A
- Hose Inlet Length: 165 cm
- Hose Outlet Length: 190 cm
This 598mm Built-in Bosch Serie 4 dishwasher has a generous capacity of 12 place settings, an A+ energy rating and a low 48dB operating noise level. With 4 temperatures and a variety of 5 wash programmes, including a handy Quick 45°C wash, your dishes will be perfectly cared for. This dishwasher’s moveable cutlery basket offers an efficient method of loading/unloading cutlery, ideal for a medium/large sized family environment. For your peace of mind, this Bosch SMV50C10GB dishwasher comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
InfoLight projects a red light onto the floor during the wash cycle so you know when your dishwasher is running. The light turns off when dishes are ready.
Glass protection for gentle care for your glasses and delicate dishes. Because soft water causes glass corrosion, Bosch dishwashers with glass protection regulate the degree of hardness. This is how we optimize the protection of valuable glasses and delicate china with special care.
Not all washing loads are the same, so why should each cycle automatically use the same amount of water? The LoadSensor feature uses a rotary speed sensor to detect the load weight and water level, so that only the required amount of water is used. For example, smaller loads require less water for rinsing, so less water is added, whereas full loads are given more water for optimal soaking. A feature that delivers perfect results while saving you water and electricity? Now that’s smart.
This innovative rinsing technology maximises efficiency and ensures environmentally friendly rinsing for excellent cleaning results. The water and energy is saved through targeted water distribution, optimised filter technology, faster heating and higher pump performance for increased water circulation.
Keeping the house clean can be difficult. Keeping it quiet can sometimes feel impossible. Our dishwashers with EcoSilence Drive deliver high-performance cleaning with low noise emission. Equipped with a brushless, energy-saving motor that optimally reduces friction noise, the EcoSilence Drive ensures a much smoother, quieter operation. Now you can enjoy a home that is as quiet as it is clean.
At Bosch, we care about your dishes and also about your home safety.The AquaStop System consists of a double-walled feed hose, a mechanical valve in the feed hose and a visual display. Water running out collects in the hose casing and causes a sponge to swell up, which then stops the flow of water mechanically. Bosch offers protection against water damage, wash after wash.
The DosageAssist ensures optimal cleaning results and a quieter wash. The detergent drops out the detergent dispenser and into a special tray on the top basket where it gets completely dissolved.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Bosch SMV50C10GB in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Bosch SMV50C10GB comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £92, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Bosch appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Bosch appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Bosch SMV50C10GB anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.