- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioBertazzoni PRO90-5I-MFE-D-XT Range Cooker Induction - Stainless Steel£4,399.00Add to BasketPre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10FREE DeliveryThis 90cm wide stainless-steel double-oven induction cooker, part of the Professional Series, has five powerful, responsive induction zones, which automatically detect the size of the pans and heat their bases exactly. The main 69 litre multifunction oven is fan-assisted, which means it preheats rapidly and cooks dishes to perfection in less time. Both ovens feature grills, while the second oven has a spit roast function, for appetising roast poultry and meat.
Brand Bertazzoni Product Code PRO90-5I-MFE-D-XT Alt Codes
EAN: Stainless Steel - 8051277854171
Alternate Code: Stainless Steel - pro90-5i-mfe-d-xt
Colour Stainless Steel Energy Rating Primary Oven Size 69 litres Secondary Oven Size 38 litres Integration Type Freestanding Warranty 2 Years Weight 113 kg Dimensions W: 895mm x H: 890mm x D: 600mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403
Bertazzoni Professional Series 90cm Induction Top Twin Range Cooker
- Size: 90 Cm
- Induction Cooking Zones: 5
- Worktop Type: Induction
- Worktop Design: Stainless Steel Squared
- Worktop Controls: Knobs (Metal Coated)
- Center: (Ø 230 Mm) 2300 W - 3 000.00 W
- Back Left: (Ø 200 Mm) 1400 W - 2 000.00 W
- Back Right: (Ø 200 Mm) 1400 W - 2 000.00 W
- Front Left: (Ø 160 Mm) 1100 W - 1400 W
- Front Right: (Ø 160 Mm) 1100 W - 1400 W
- Oven Configuration: Double
- Oven Fuel: Electric
Main Oven Functions
- Bottom Bake
- Convection Bake
- Convection Grill
- Fast Preheat
- Oven Light
- Upper Bake
Auxiliary Oven Functions
- Bottom Bake
- Oven Light
- Upper Bake
- Storage Compartment: Flap
- Legs: Stainless Steel
Design And Accessories
- Oven Controls: Knobs
- Touch Digital Programmer
- Inner Oven Door: Triple
- Removable Inner Glass
- Tray Handle
- Oven Levels: 4
- Timer: Touch Digital Programmer
- Food Probe
- Oven Door Closing: Anti-Slam System
- Sliding Shelves: 1 Standard
- Wire-Shelves: 3 Chromed
- Tray: 2 Enamelled
- Oven Lights: Single
Professional Series 90 cm induction top electric double oven
- Voltage: 220/240 V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Amp Draw: 50 A
- Nominal Power: 11500 W
The double-oven range cooker give great versatility and style to your kitchen. The main oven elecrtric oven has 11 functions, from convection, baking and grilling to warming and features a digital programmer that allows a perfect control of cooking: it displays the oven functions selected , manages time during cooking and gives feedback onreal-time temperature.The useful auxiliary oven has four modes. Triple-glass doors minimise heat loss.
The hob has an induction top with five heating zones, including booster feature, pot detection and residual heat indicator for each zone.
Matching range hood and backsplash available.
Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.
We are currently offering FREE delivery on the Bertazzoni PRO90-5I-MFE-D-XT in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Range Cooker for £50 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Bertazzoni PRO90-5I-MFE-D-XT comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £195, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Bertazzoni appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Bertazzoni appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Bertazzoni PRO90-5I-MFE-D-XT anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.