- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioBeko DIN15C20 Built In 60 CM Dishwasher - Fully Integrated£279.99Add to BasketDue InETA: 12/04/2021Click & Collect Collection AvailableDeliveryEnjoy sparkling dishes with this exceptional Beko 60cm wide fully integrated dishwasher. With 14 place settings, this dishwasher is ideally suited to medium-sized households. The intuitive touch control panel allows you to select one of 5 cleaning programmes, including a handy 30 minute quick wash. The cutlery basket makes for easy loading, while the durable motor delivers quiet (49dB), energy-efficient cycles. For added convenience, this dishwasher features a delay timer which can be programmed between 3-9 hours.
Brand Beko Product Code DIN15C20 Alt Codes
EAN: Fully Integrated - 08690842335945
Colour Fully Integrated Energy Rating kWh per annum 266 Estimate your running costsEstimate costsApprox. £39.9 per year Noise DB 49 db Cutlery Storage Basket Integration Type Built-In Warranty 2 Years Weight 34.9 kg Dimensions W: 598mm x H: 818mm x D: 550mmSeen it cheaper?Give us a call 01737 240403£279.99UNBEATABLE PRICE!£279.99£279.99RDO Unbeatable Price!
Beko 60cm Fully integrated Dishwasher
- Design: Fully Integrated
- Size: 81.8 X 59.8 X 55 cm
- Colour: Fully Integrated (behind cabinetry door)
- Control Panel Location: Top of Door
- Control Type: Touch Control
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
Efficiency & Sustainability
- Drying Efficiency Rating: A
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 266 kWh
- Energy Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 0.92 kWh
- Programme Time in ECO mode: 210 minutes
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Annum: 3612 litres
- Water Consumption in ECO Programme per Cycle: 12.5 litres
Gentle Treatment Of Crockery & Glassware
- Number of Spray Arms: 2
- Number of Wash Temperatures: 5
- Number of Wash Programmes: 5
- Clean & Shine - 65°C
- Eco - 50°C
- Intensive - 70°C
- Mini (30 minutes) - 35°C
- Quick & Shine - 60°C
- Cutlery Loading: Cutlery Basket
- Folding Tines on Upper Basket to Place Saucepans/bowls
- Height Adjustable Cup Racks on Upper Basket
- Height Adjustable Upper Basket (Loaded Adjustable)
Technology & Quality
- Flow Through Concealed Heater
- Half Load
- Static Drying System
- AquaSafe Flood Protection System
- Connected Load: 2.1 kW
- Depth with Door Open: 115cm
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Water Pressure: 3-10 bar
Sold As An Agent Of Euronics LtdProduct Overview
Experience a great selection of programmes from the Beko integrated DIN15C20. With an impressive 14 place settings, you’ll be able to clean up after dinner parties in no time. With five fantastic programmes, this Beko dishwasher will make light work of cleaning anything from soup bowls to casserole dishes.
Do you often find yourself in a hurry? Try the Mini wash 30, it will clean a less dirty load in just 30 minutes. Or, if you have plates that need a more thorough clean, you can use the Quick&Shine programme – completing the cycle in only 58 minutes.
If you need extra space to clean larger dishes, bowls or saucepans, then the plate supports can be folded down. What’s more, you can adjust the flexible upper basket with its three different height levels – even when the DIN15C20 is fully loaded.
As this Beko dishwasher is built in, it will fit seamlessly into your kitchen, and the SelFit Door Fitting means it can be installed easily into any home. This clever hinge mechanism uses a spring to automatically adjust the door to the weight of your cupboard – solving a common problem with built-in model installation. It also allows you to leave the dishwasher door open in any position, to facilitate loading and unloading your crockery and dishes.
Perfect for when you’re in a hurry, our Mini 30’ programme can wash a full load of lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes. For dirtier items, our Quick&Shine programme will only take 58 minutes to wash a full load – saving you time and money.
Fully Flexible Upper Basket
You can make room for larger items in the bottom basket by adjusting the flexible upper basket, with three different height levels to choose from. The basket can be easily moved up and down, even when it's fully loaded.
For a quick and easy fit into any home, the dishwasher's clever hinge mechanism uses a spring to automatically adjust the door to the weight of your cupboard, solving a common problem when installing built-in models. This mechanism also allows you to leave your dishwasher door open in any position, making loading and unloading easier.
Half Load Function
Perfect for days when you have fewer dishes and glasses to wash, use the half load function to save time and energy.
Salt and Rinse Aid Indicator Lights
With a quick glance at the indicator lights, you'll be able to tell whether you need to add salt or rinse aid to your dishwasher.
Folding Plate Supports
For easier and more flexible loading, the plate supports can be folded down to create extra room for your larger dishes, pans and bowls.
We are currently offering delivery on the Beko DIN15C20 in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
We’re able to remove your old like-for-like Dishwasher for £20 provided it’s disconnected and ready for collection prior to delivery. We offer this service nationwide.
The Beko DIN15C20 comes with a 2 year warranty and, for an additional £92, you can upgrade your standard warranty to 5 years parts and labour cover. To do so simply select the warranty option for the product when you checkout.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section
RDO are proud to be an accredited retailer of all Beko appliances.
We are constantly checking prices to make sure we are competitive on all Beko appliances.
This should be the cheapest price for the Beko DIN15C20 anywhere in the UK.
If you have seen it cheaper elsewhere or you are interested in a package deal please call us on 01737 240403 and we will do our very best to beat the price.
Alternatively come and visit our showroom in Reigate to discuss your requirements.