- Washing & DryingBack
- CoolingBack American Fridge Freezers Fridge Freezers Fridges Freezers Wine Coolers Drink Fridges Shop By BrandBack
- Built InBack Ovens Microwaves Hobs Hoods Refrigeration Dishwashers Warming Drawers Coffee Machines Shop By BrandBack
- Sinks & TapsBack
- Small Appliances
- Kitchen StudioAiruno AU-OTEL90EW-LED Ceiling Integrated - White Frame / White Glass£POACan't see a price?Get a quotePre-order Now Delivery TBAClick & Collect Save £10DeliveryThe Air Uno Otello flushed fitting ceiling hood with stainless steel frame and panel features LED lights, remote control and antigrease aluminuim filters. The Otello has many different motor options ranging from internal, remote and external and we'd recommend a 150mm or 220x90mm ducting diameter to achieve the best extraction results. You can also re-circulate if ducting is not an option by using the Airuno carbon filter system.
Brand Airuno Product Code AU-OTEL90EW-LED Colour White Frame / White Glass Integration Type Built-In Warranty 4 Years Dimensions W: 880mm x H: 150mm x D: 580mm£POACan't see a price?£POACan't see a price?£1,249.00
airuno 90cm wide Otello Extra White Glass & White Frame Ceiling Hood requires motor at extra cost
- Remote Control
- LED - 4000k
Distance From Hob
- Maximum Distance From Hob 160 cm
Lighting Options Available At Extra Cost
- Warm White 2700k And Cool White 5500k
We are currently offering delivery on the Airuno AU-OTEL90EW-LED in about 5 - 7 days
We offer a premium installation service to most South East postcodes. You can check whether we offer an installation service in your area by using the postcode finder on the product page, or by simply adding the item to your online basket and entering your postcode.
The Airuno AU-OTEL90EW-LED comes with a 4 year warranty.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of the products, without giving a reason.
If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us in writing of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, address, phone number and email address (where available ) along with details of the order you wish to cancel.
For more information see our Returns Section